Thread: iPhone ringing problem when people call

iPhone ringing problem when people call

it happens too often for my taste my iphone, sleep, do not ring when I suddenly receives such thing. He rang to tell me that I have a message by answering cons. It does not happen all the time, just a few times. Is this a known problem? Or is it because I set my iphone up to my mail every 15 minutes on the internet? So please tell me how to get rid of this Ringing problem of iPhone.

Re: iPhone ringing problem when people call

This seems as you have messed up with some of the settings of your iPhone. So try to check all the iPhone settings related to the ringtons. It may be due to a problem with your ringtone try to check the same. Also remember to increase the ringing volume. Sometimes when you set the ringtone volume to minimum it you may not here the same.

Follow the steps mentioned below:
    1. Log in to your wireless network from your iPhone and log into it with WinSCP.
    2. Then, go in / System / Library / SystemConfiguration / PowerManagement.bundle /
    3. Copy the file on your hard drive com.apple.SystemPowerProfileDefaults.plist and rename it on your iPhone:
      • oldercom.apple.SystemPowerProfileDefaults.plist
    4. Now all you have simply boot ...
    5. And the surprise everything works.

I found something that works pretty close. This requires that your iPhone is in 1.0.2 and no more and install the application "John Tool. This allows the iPhone to ring but it's quite galley because in 1.0.2 it crashes regularly and that "John Tool" is not a stable application is disabled permanently and that is not just whether it is running or not. Anyway it is already better than nothing! if you have better thank you very much for telling me.

There are no software for viewing files in the iPhone USB compatible firmware3.0. By cons I new, I just downloaded the software configuration of the Apple iPhone and in the console when I enable WIFI, well it makes me: WiFi: Scan Error Initiating request: 35 This does not mean that my wireless chip is dead but it is the firmware that Bug and since the 2.2.1 update.

I think the easiest would be to restore to a lower version when your WiFi working (in 2.0.1 or other), do the experiment with WinSCP and then return to 3.0! Hoping that your WiFi back. In any case, I assure you that it works, even in standby, iphone sounds now. Otherwise, manipulating files sys. the iphone with the usb, even if you find a way, even when it does not resolve your concerns WIFI.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It is better to Reset the iPhone you can do this by simply by Simultaneously pressing the Power button / sleep and Home button for at least 10 seconds. Meanwhile, cursor red "power off" appears and the screen turns black, but do not release the Sleep / Wake button and Home button until the Apple logo appears.