Thread: iTunes was unable to load dataclass

iTunes was unable to load dataclass

I just switch to iTunes 8. Then I do the iPhone 3G 2.1 Update. Everything is in perfect synchronize on Ringtones, Music, Pictures, Apps, Videos. But for the IFOS (Contacts, calendars, e-mail accounts) I have all the boxes blank and therefore impossible to make choices. After restart my Mac, my iPhone and reconnected everything, I find myself with a message: iTunes could not load the type information data from Sync Services. Reconnect or try again later. And for two times when I pressed the sync to update music and apps (sync perfectly successful), I got the following message: iTunes could not backup the iPhone because the iPhone is disconnected. While it is not true and that it accepts the synchronization then also I am getting this problem. I just want to know why iTunes was unable to load dataclass.

Re: iTunes was unable to load dataclass

I am also facing this error when iTunes shows that the backup could not be made because the iPhone is disconnected! For you information I jailbreak my iPhone with QuickPwn in 2.1. I apologize for any inconvenience when I try to do the backup tab there is no backup yet I can synchronization my music, photos and videos app but not my contacts calendar.

After an interruption during the update of my iPhone, I lost everything on it, I managed to restart, but no longer able to do sync with iTunes. iTunes recognizes the presence of the iPhone, after I wrote the following message: “iTunes could not load the type information data from Sync Services. Try to reconnect through it”. I have tried many things for solving it but could not resolve the problem. If anybody is having the solution for this then please let me know.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have the same problem! I try to sync but it asks me for a code, and for that we need to open an Apple account, but even when the account was opened, it still does not work! I finally contacted Apple, they made me do the trick, then decided to repatriate the iPhone by UPS at their expense. They fix it or change it myself and return it within 5 days max. They have a hotline number for free, you will find in the documents.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I just bought the iphone 3g 2.2. And installed itunes (version8), all goes well, it takes into account my ipod but not iphone. Once it appears, my computer then I am getting the error something like 'There is no synchronization and you have to close itunes that does not work, I cannot declare myself out on itunes. itunes was unable to load information for data types Sync services.

In iTunes, when you receive the error message Sync Services when connecting the iPhone:
    1) Go to the Help menu and choose a correct diagnosis,
    2) Check the boxes connectivity tests ... Test and synchronization with the iPhone / iPod Touch are well marked,
    3) Run Diagnostics following the instructions ... and Close.
    4) Disconnect and reconnect the iPhone while keeping iTunes open.
    I hope this will solve your problem.

That for some time when I connect my iTouch on my computer and iTunes opens an error message appears. Indeed after my iTouch syncs automatically, like 30 seconds later, an error message appears. It is displaying the message that: iTunes could not load data from Sync Services Provider. Reconnect or try again later. I do not know what that means, if someone knows, please let me know about this.