Thread: Ipod Touch won't charge with Griffin

Ipod Touch won't charge with Griffin

I was using the Griffin wall charger to charge my apple devices (specially iPod). Now from last two days I am facing problem with it. The problem is that my iPod is not getting charged with Griffin. I don't know whether the problem is residing in Griffin or some settings. I hope that you guys should be knowing about this problem, so I am expecting some help from you. Hoping that someone hanging out there would be interested in helping me. Also tell me about some more Griffin devices that can be useful for me.

Re: Ipod Touch won't charge with Griffin

After reading your problem, I think that there are chances that the charger is bad. Have you tried it with an additional ipod? Or with a diverse cable? I think that would be easy for you to troubleshoot an exact problem. Hope that there should be not much damage to your device. While talking about the Griffin, I think that it is the good product that can be used with an Apple products.

If there is some problem with your Griffin (hope that should not be case), then you can go for Dual Charging Station Griffin PowerDock 2. You can get the Charger and rechargeable battery Griffin PowerBlock Reserve. At the same time it charges the internal battery of your iPhone or iPod via a wall outlet, the charger Griffin PowerBlock Reserve charge the backup battery removable. You benefit from a period of use doubled each time you recharge your device. That can be used with charging the iPhone, iPod and other USB chargeable devices.
    S.P.A.M=Stupid Posts And Message

PowerJolt Reserve extends the life of the iPhone or iPod (browsing, conversation and listening to music) with a removable rechargeable battery. It plugs into a wall outlet and rapidly charges the device and battery backup. The main thing that I liked about this product is that you can continue to talk and play. The backup battery can slide anywhere: it is small enough to fit in the pocket of your jeans, which allows you to receive additional hours of use between charges.
    The following are the characteristic :
    • Advanced Charger
    • Charging the iPhone, iPod and other USB chargeable devices
    • The removable battery backup provides extra hours of use the iPhone or iPod
    • The battery charger also works with the Griffin PowerJolt DC Car Reserve (sold separately)

The Company, which we assume he wants to take advantage of the reef before all cars bearing support for MP3 player (just be missing), has launched the new Griffin iTrip for iPod Nano 4G (though work with all versions of the Nano) with a successful rounded design that will make it match perfectly to the shape of the player. With it, you can send your music collection from your iPod to your car radio (if you let yourself in the radio room and uses an RCA cable, by God), letting you enjoy your collection on the road. In addition, the gadget SmartScan technology will be responsible for digging through the frequency spectrum of the best open frequency you can use, saving it for later use.

The Griffin Simplifi is a dock for iPod and iPhone that, unlike with the models of Yamaha and Denon is not designed to integrate Apple's MP3 players , high-fidelity systems. Their role is more mundane, but much more useful for the rest of us.

As you can see, the Griffin Simplifi dock, plus sync and charge the battery of the iPod and iPhone connected to your base account on its front with slots for memory cards, Compact Flash, SD, Memory Stick and xD. At the rear are two additional USB ports, where we can connect a mouse, USB sticks or external hard drives, because you can feed the power supply included.

Griffin has made a couple of accessories for the iPhone very interesting. They call and Griffin Griffin AirCurve Clarifi and are, respectively, a dock that amplifies the sound of the iPhone without using any type of electronics, and a cover that promises improved pictures of the iPhone macro. The Griffin AirCurve the engineering firm, emulating the architects who designed the amphitheaters of ancient Greece, saw in the very physics of sound to amplify the speaker of the iPhone without using any electronic device.