Thread: iPhone 4 photo orientation with screen rotation

iPhone 4 photo orientation with screen rotation

I buy the iphone 4, this high-technology can film in high definition thanks to its sensor 720p at 30 frames not seconds . Second small revolution, it is an editing all by himself with iMovie. I want to know that is iphone 4 is available with photo orientation with screen rotation. Any idea?

Re: iPhone 4 photo orientation with screen rotation

If the iPhone is equipped with four sensor , I can now say it is ( physically ) able to film a video QSXGA (2592 × 1944 ) at 15fps , 1080p 30fpsIn 720p at 60fps in VGA (640 × 480 ) at 90fps and QVGA (320 × 240 ) to 120fps . That said, according to the technical specifications , so iOS4 would restrain the sensor to 720p video resolution and frame rate of 30fps.

Regarding the orientation of the photos I have not had any problems. This may be because I have not posted or on facebook , or on Blogitexpress ... It should actually come from a problem field in exif information . Whatever the field " orientation "is well informed as I look at the exif information in Aperture . I have not checked with a photo taken in " portrait " .

I'll do some tests to see if the issue of white balance is on my iPhone . I have not really photographed scenes with artificial light . By cons I think this may be linked to " touch to the point . " This function is very convenient but it is unclear precisely what it does (besides the point). At first she made the point ( obviously ) but it also regulates the exposure ( that I'm sure ) and made the white balance on this area.

And although there is some interest in the iPhone 4 ! It has a sensor that can not be wrong to exploit, filming in higher resolution. The 720p is already a top and go higher we will do nothing more should be said that a mini goal sets of sufficient quality for that. What interests me is the Slowmotion ! Filming in and be able to 120fps video sequences slowed. I think there is a real demand for this kind of film even though it remains little known though we see every day , I think the sport pictures on TV in slow motion.

Ezimba as its name does not indicate, is a software for iPhone that allows retouch your photos. Practice and complete it has the advantage of being free. It offers a lot of functions edit your photos taken with iPhone or not ( more than average quality of the lens on the iPhone ).