Thread: Lockdown app for ipad

Lockdown app for ipad

Hello,
    I have the ipod Touch 2G with Categories cleaned up and protected with a lockdown folder password. When I turn on the iPod and open the protected folder crashed, the application and there is a "Safe Mode". I then do a restart does the opening of the protected folder without problems. Is there possibly another password protection for folders created yourself? Any more help regarding the same is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Lockdown app for ipad

Did you once sent an mail to apple regarding the same. The things a judge but use Hide in Sbsettings and hide the settings. If you need to change anything else then yes sbsettings to uninstall and you make an invisible icon for the setting, and place in the 10 page or so, will never find anyone else even if you still use blank icons with proxies. There is an application in Cydia, called mAdvLock.

Yes I also put my iPad LockDown in Safe Mode!
    1 -> A moderator could he list it on a post in the "not compatible iPad"
    Also, whenever I touch "Exit Safe Mode" in the top bar and I ask to restart, it restarts in Safe Mode.

2 -> What should I do to uninstall LockDown without having to leave my iTunes backup (given that I would have to re-jailbbreak and re-installs the Cydia apps qq I)?
    I know there is a Cydia App to put crosses on the icons apps Cydia and uninstall them but I do not remember the name.

With the purpose of tethering jailbreak, I've read more about the subject and learned that there are ways to protect the iPhone with passwords. The question: Do iProtect Lockdown, & co. better protection than the normal code lock of the iPhone or iPad, which will have undermined rather quickly?

The difference is simply that you shut off separately with other programs, individual programs can do, you do with the normal code can not, as it indeed protects the entire phone. So eg if you want to hide from any SMS to your friend (purely theoretically accepted only as bsp.) then you can use the programs, the SMS app block and do not have the complete phone locks.

This is different from user to user. Why is it different? Because each user differently with his phone deal, some, there is quite often out of the hand as when a friend just the latest news on the web will look after or whatever. In such a situation is, of course it makes sense to protect certain areas where there may be data to which it should belong. However, I would recommend to give the phone to simply, from the hand.

Lend iPhone or iPod Touch a friend of a part time video game is pretty cool , but how can that person has no access to your Mail or your SMS ! Well all this is not likely to happen with Lockdown small Free Application to lock certain applications you have selected .
    Several locking options are available :

* Lock all system applications.
    * Lock applications selected by you
    * Lock third party applications.

Naturally, to unlock all this it will need to type your usual password - the phone -. Only small downside , this handy utility requires a jailbroken device . You can now download the latest version of the application to Lockdown iPhone and iPod Touch – jailbroken - via Cydia.