Thread: Samsung Link sch-r351 browser fail

Samsung Link sch-r351 browser fail

I've had my samsung link (sch-r351) phone for a while and didn't have any problems with it for the longest time. Only now the built-in browser, when I open it, crashes the phone so that I have to turn it back on, or simply restarts the phone... For a while I didn't mind because I also had Opera Mini installed on the phone, but that recently started to fail to load as well.

Has anyone else had any similar problems? Or know how to fix it?

Re: Samsung Link sch-r351 browser fail

Well i have had used few Samsung mobiles in past but have never faced such strange problem, browser crashing the phone.. I guess the cause for this problem might be some conflict in phone's software as Opera as well behaving in the same manner. Now, in order to fix this issue the simplest and primary solution is to update your phone's firmware. before doing that , dont forget to remove memory card and taking backup of your phones data.

How do I update my phone's firmware?

For updating the firmware of your phone you will need a special utility which is available on the official site of Samsung. Usually I have a Nokia phone which was not working fine. To fix that I found a software update duality on the official site. You can run that and it ask for online connection and update the software of the phone. Here is a proper link for that.
    Samsung