Thread: iPhone 4 3G data speed Really slow

iPhone 4 3G data speed Really slow

My iPhone is giving out really slow speed. I want to use my phones internet on my pc. I had purchased a iPhone 4. I have a 3G service. I am not getting internet speed on it. Although my internet is quiet nice. I had made a connection on my pc and I am not getting a good speed. The PC internet is working very slow. It talks a long time to load up a page. Does anyone knows about the data speed.

Re: iPhone 4 3G data speed Really slow

I got some information on the same. I had purchased a iPhone 4 and found some details on the data speed plan. I had tested the plan on three different plans. Like in iphone 4.2.38 the upload speed is around 1.26 and the download for the same is 234. In the same way on iPhone 4 the upload is 1.61 and the download is 1.18. That latency you will goet is 235. In iPad 3G the same is 0.34 on upload and 0.14 on download. The latency 1254.

I had tested the internet browsing with safari the iPhone is so far the best in terms of surfing the net. Just to say tested by myself the iPhone1 in EDGE opened the pages faster than 3G mobile internet. Now, fortunately that HTC has made the page with Opera on the Diamond board is the same safari. Apart from the friendly interface and speed there is some configuration needed.

A small tip because recently, my internet connection became horribly slow on my brand new iMac 27. I was trying to connect via my iphone 4. The culprit was in fact the wi-fi. The terminals each transmit on one (or more channels) between 1 and 13, which correspond to different frequency ranges. In my case, the terminals of actually emit around mostly on channels 6 and 11, you can check on the Mac by pressing the Alt key before clicking on the icon WiFi

Try to upgrade your firmware. iPhone 4G appears to be much slower than an old version of the same. This simply shows that in a video where we have two iPhone 3G. The first four with IOS and the second with firmware 3.1.3. I had calculated my phone speed and found this. Take a picture is slower than 54%. Launch application from Settings is 125% slower. Launch application Settings is 125% slower.

Jailbroken iPhone 3G users need to add additional delays due to multi-task and the ability to have background for the springboard. The results do not seem to quite excellent. If you've enabled the option to change the background then I will recommend you to look for more on the speed increase for internet. You must free up some application from your phone

Attention is not just go around and put files in the trash, that means just clean up your system. The simplest is probably to download a fact as CCleaner which is a nice tool. You much check your phone for unnecessary application that is eating up your bandwidth. You can if possible update your firmware because in most of the case the firmware is the main cause of problem.