Thread: My Zen x-fi2 will not turn on or charge

My Zen x-fi2 will not turn on or charge

My Zen x-fi2 determines to not revolve on or accusation. It is in addition not detected as a detachable drive on my system. What is wrong and what do I do to attach it this brand innovative unit and not running right out of the box. Leave it associated to your system for regarding 3-4 hours and do a reset at the same time as the player is associated. Observe if that assists. If it not work than what I be supposed to do.

Re: My Zen x-fi2 will not turn on or charge

I associated it to my system and loaded songs onto the mp3 player and it worked extremely well a few days ago when I had purchased it. Then, most recent night I was listening to a song when the screen unexpectedly said "searching." Then unexpectedly the screen went black and it turned off. At present it determines to not turn on. In addition, when I attach it to my system, a battery comes into view in the middle of the mp3 player screen, additional than the typical battery sign in the corner of the screen does not come into view and the player does not charge. In addition, when associated, the player is not detected by my system as it be supposed to be and does not demonstrate up as a detachable drive. I comprise tried using recovery mode put my mp3 player determine to not turn on.

Are you using a USB hub. If so, attach it in a straight line to your system if at the entire possible at the rear USB port. If this does not run out, try using an additional USB cable (if it's probable). I have been using provided usb cable to attach the player unswervingly to the computer's usb port additional than it is tranquil not running. The similar thing has immediately occurred to me my zen died immediately as I finished putting the most recent firmware on it. I have tried using the reset but that has not done a thing.

I have accurately the similar difficulty by means of the Zen X-Fi2 I had purchased for my friend on Christmas. He was transferring a number of 2000 plus songs to it and it comes into view to have died during the procedure. It would not power up, it would not start in recovering mode. It does not come into view to by a supplementary drive when associated. Please might somebody position a explanation to this, thanks.

I tried that it did nothing. The merely thing that worked was to accusation it from a 3 pin plug to USB charger. What it comes into view to occur is the battery is drained by concerning to the system from side to side none USB2 hub. Even though I have comprised in addition been informed that the system powering down at the same time as connected be able to have an unspecified adverse effect. Moreover method utilizes the USB in the back of the system and you be supposed to be extremely well.

I have the identical tribulations. It immediately got delivered at the moment. The player determine to do completely nothing, even though it gets warm similar to it's charging and when I plug in the headphones it makes a crackling sound similar to it's on, additional than holding down the power or reset buttons does completely nothing. It's been charging for a couple hours at present on a rear USB 2.0 port.

I tranquil own a Nomad Jukebox, 6 GB drive, dos operating system, and it runs perfectly subsequent to the entire this time. The simply drawback is USB 1. If I might upgrade that to USB 2, I would replace the interior drive by means of a SSD and maintain using it. It has enormous sound for its vintage. I in addition have a Nomad IIc that gave the entire day voice recording on a memory card back in 2002. That capability to drag-and-drop lectures to my home system made college a complete lot easier. It tranquil runs absolutely as well.