Thread: Will the iPhone 4 screen support to avoid fingerprints

Will the iPhone 4 screen support to avoid fingerprints

The iPhone screen is superb, it is the heart of such a phone and therefore deserves special care or regular care. I need some tips to protect my new iphone 4. I always take care to avoid scratch. This effect is even more the case with the iPhone with a smartphone using a conventional stylus. I need some tips to provide better screen protection for my screen. What you recommend for the same

Re: Will the iPhone 4 screen support to avoid fingerprints

Just buy a transparent film. At the reception, the transparent film is protected by a cardboard box containing the manipulations to be performed for the installation. The screen protector itself is protected by a plastic film on the side intended to be in contact with the iPhone. It avoids any deposit of dust which adhere quickly by electrostatic effect. Just cut as per the screen size and paste it.

It is right that you need a good screen protector. The cut of the protection is of course specifically designed for the iPhone screen, the cuts are precise and rounded as the screen. There has been a cut down the button and another at the top to the speaker and the two sensors so avoid them to so that you can leave those exposed. That makes things more functional.

One should be careful but it is done well, even if I take me two or three times to remove larger air bubbles I waste that. Indeed, the plastic can be posted much quickly but if the air bubble remains inside then you that is waste. A small rectangular piece of plastic which is sticker type. The film alignment with the screen is the problem. If you can align that properly then you phone is protected.

The tactile sensation produced by the protective film is very different from what was on screen naked. Indeed, the film has a certain limitation and notice that it is not smooth it is thinking that a little bit of paper. I think this aspect is not smooth, which allows nearly eliminate fingerprints, especially compared to what would be experienced with the glass screen.

The protection against scratches to the screen is enormously secure the plastic film is available and look that must be thick enough. The film itself is announced anti-scratch. The grainy film look slightly lost a bit of sharpness in the display, you get used to but we must know before you buy. It eliminates all glare, which can be a advantage in certain lights.

The front and back of the iPhone 4 are made of hard glass that provides a nice look forced as many as 30 times greater resistance to plastic. The display iPhone 4 is defined as oval with an unprecedented resolution to date on a mobile device is 3.5 inches wide and the resolution goes up to 960 × 640 pixels. Needless to say, the information display is superb, and word of Jobs, seem to read a printed paper, even as some differences are not even visible to the human eye.