Thread: Any point in putting iPhone 4.0 on 3G?

Any point in putting iPhone 4.0 on 3G?

From the release of the itunes 9.2 I have discovered that GM ipsw, I just want to know that is there any point in putting iPhone 4.0 on 3G? I have the idea that multitasking is not included and I know that the custom backgrounds are not supported. The point for which I am concerned that all my applications on this phone are going to work or not.

Re: Any point in putting iPhone 4.0 on 3G?

I have installed Ios4 on my 3G, and all the application that I am using are working perfectly. Basically I use folders and I like that since they are clutch for me. It will better you take application of more than four pages and place it on less than three. The conference of Apple focused on the impending arrival of the iPhone OS 4.0 coming to an end in a few minutes ago, it's time to make a summary of the duties.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The iPhone OS 4.0 will bring over 1,500 new APIs, which in practice will enable developers to reach the calendar functions, pictures, etc. Specifically, we expect the arrival of approximately 100 new, starting with compatibility with Bluetooth keyboards, the ability to use the "tap" to focus "during video playback, a 5x digital zoom, and so on.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

More importantly, the arrival of multi-tasking, often called a hue and cry by mobile users, who will authorize the launch of several applications in parallel, and display them on a sort of dock, like the one implanted in OS X. Thus, we can imagine starting the TomTom application and have the voice prompts during a journey while listening to music stored on his iPhone, or even go from Mobile Safari to Mail in the blink of an eye.

The multi-task to permit placard applications such as Skype in the background while being able to take incoming calls via the VoIP software. At the same time, applications of the style of Flickr may well be able to upload a photo, even reduced to background. Loop back this with the "fast app switching", which it will close an application, then return to the screen exactly where it had been arrested.

The iPhone OS 4.0 will also have a tab Rental Services, which will allow or not certain applications use our location data. The iPhone will be able to tell us if a person has requested these data in the last 24 hours Practice? In fact, it is possible to stack the icons of its applications. The cells formed will of course be renamed to your liking.

Apple also announced the arrival of the iBook on the iPhone. It will obviously be possible to synchronize several books between platforms. More interesting already, Game Center: a kind of like XBLA-developed by Apple, which has many desirable features, including those to invite their friends to play some games, engage in matchmaking will unlock success appear in the rankings.