Thread: Do Apps run on computer in addition to the iphone

Do Apps run on computer in addition to the iphone

I bought an iphone there two months ago. I put me in iphone 2.0 software. I downloaded many free application thanks app store, but little does. When I run the application ( games) or the screen of the game appears is a black screen about two seconds after I return on the Home screen with all the icons, Can i know how does apps run on my computer in addition to the iphone. Any idea? Please help.

Re: Do Apps run on computer in addition to the iphone

Mobile application RATP has invited more than 450,000 iPhones (including a loan tier pay premium version. Sure, having the terms of the in the pocket mobile version is still so obvious that this application already left with enormous potential, but the Case Study presented here can still recall a good series of elements to consider in its strategy of launching a mobile application on iPhone.

Orange has launched application " iPhone Orange TV ", Now available on Apple Store. The application allows you to view as many as 60 channels in high quality subject to the availability of a suitable package . Speaking of packages , with the release of This new TV application Orange said that access to 60 channels is possible only subject to have the TV option Max Orange is 9 euros . In the case of a package Origami standard you enjoy that 20 channels Which seems not bad .

I tested the service, and it works perfectly well with 3G (the application does not WiFi ), no lag, everything is still very fluid , the sound is good too, and this on all channels . Attention to the holders of existing iPhone plans , Orange TV is deducted from the package DATA (Instead of traditional phone package ) , which means that if you surf a lot and you receive your mail via the mail client of the iPhone.

By applying " Orange TV " , you go on your iPhone, live, more than 60 channels including national chains, TNT and themes . The list of channels is scalable. Broadcast in high definition quality on the mobile network coverage area and 3G/3G ( excluding customers mobicarte M6 mobile by Orange and club football).

The application is usable by all customers connected to Orange France mobile Edge/3G + Orange in France . The application also allows to complement the mobile coverage, access to certain TV channels in WiFi . (Offer subject to conditions, see tariff sheet in force ) . The use of the application to WiFi is free if you have free access to WiFi Internet via a box . The pricing of traffic on WiFi hotspots Orange WiFi Access depends on the conditions of your mobile offering.