Thread: Star TV C5000 (Satio Idou copy) - Is there any software to do a little tweaking ?

Star TV C5000 (Satio Idou copy) - Is there any software to do a little tweaking ?

I am very curious and really are hunting for anything software like to manage and tweak the TV C5000 China Mobile. Which means that i can actually change the font, icons, install java properly or even install Windows CE on it (lol). If there is anything near to this, please let me know. Thanks.

Re: Star TV C5000 (Satio Idou copy) - Is there any software to do a little tweaking ?

There is no such software for that. I have a china phone tool for which I am looking for some application and themes. I am trying to find some software which can help me to create my own themes. But china phone lacks application manager. Due to this you cannot install any software or themes in that. There is no dedicated site to that also.

smile Re: Star TV C5000 (Satio Idou copy) - Is there any software to do a little tweaking ?

Yea i thought so. I saw there are couple of PC sync that allows you to change the installed ringtones and images like wallpaper etc, but its all for MT6227 chip. I tried to find something for MT6235 ( which is chipset for my Satio Idou alike), but none were found. Probably, there has to be a software for that but its just that its not available online currently. If not, how would they develop the OS in the first place even though it is still China's mobile.

Re: Star TV C5000 (Satio Idou copy) - Is there any software to do a little tweaking ?

It is right I am too a Star TV C5000 users. I found some pc suite which detects the phone but can do nothing in that. If I click on the multimedia manager to add some music the system freezes. The one thing which I found easy is to use a memory card reader which help me to copy data directory to the phone and then install the same.

Hi Ceesar, yea i also found some pc suite but only can sync the phonebook and sms. But for your info, you can actually just use the usb cable to access the memories ( phone and card ) and you can put anything into the memories.

Não consigo acessar internet pelo c5000 apesar de os dois chips que possuo permitir este acesso.
    Alguém pode me ajudar?