Thread: No sound from Sansa Fuze

No sound from Sansa Fuze

I have bought my sansa fuze 4gb before two months. I switched on my fuze today and there is no sound. I have checked that the headphones are working properly. Only I can hear is the thumping noise in my headphone every second. It keeps on giving this noise till I switch off my Fuze. What could be the problem here?

Re: No sound from Sansa Fuze

You might try re-installing the firmware and maybe formatting it (which will erase all the files you've put on it, You'll have to re-load). Otherwise, it's probably toast. I have put videos on my Sansa Fuze but they don't have sound! I'm about fed up with this thing,I am looking forward to just getting a sansa fuze! If I will be able to play videos with the sound then I guess I should have it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

yes, i had a chat with the sansa guys and they told me that the noise would be a hardware problem and if you have warranty they will give you a new one. There is no sound on the sansa fuze, regardless of a full battery. I was having the same issue with my Fuze. I have converted vob. File into an avi. using Prism video converter and this only gives video and there is no video.

With an iPod or Fuze you have to alter them before inserting them in it. With a Fuze you have to alter them twice. I am using an anydvdconverter as I have got it from my coworker who also has an ipod. I have a difficulty with my sansa fuze sound also. I have bought it from an Ebay. It was functioning but now the sound is not working. No headphones are working on it.

First confirm that you have not shared any ports from front side or on the back side. The green port in the rear side is the same one that has been used as a headphone in the front. The equivalent goes for the pink microphone jack. Only One of these can be used. Another problem could be with the "Reaklek HD Audio Manager" so open it and then go to "Audio I/O" tab click the little wrench button next to the word "Analog." Then go to Settings and make a check for "Disable Front Panel Jack Detection." Now click on OK.

Even i was facing the same problem on my Fuze as first i downloaded the new version and then there was no sound from it. But turning it off has been worked for me. Hold the power button and then press Yes. Now turn it on and check that the problem has been waved off or not. Make sure that the Volume has been set to the maximum.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"