Thread: iPhone Heating up and losing battery when not it use

iPhone Heating up and losing battery when not it use

I am facing certain issue with my iphone. Here I have a crack at the button that puts the iPhone in vibrate mode. my iphone is protected with a protective incase. Now that is not a issue here. But after that I wanted to know that it is heating up my computer. Does this is due to the case. My battery is getting low very fast and it is also heating phone. I am just using it for internet. This is happening after jailbreaking.

Re: iPhone Heating up and losing battery when not it use

In terms of the crack on any element of the phone you must often taken in account for the warranty. That means send the phone to service center to fix the button. The case is good for shock but heat can be due to hardware issue. Change your battery and then check back. Your batter is not working or it is rotten due to which it is heating up. Change it or else you can damage your phone parts.

Very little chance of having an iPhone new if the warranty is too much goine. For button you will not get a new phone for that.I found something drain from the battery but that too at a fast speed. I bought a adapter for the same. When I got my iPhone the first day I recharged via AC adapter and battery was a great day it worked well. But as the time passes the battery is degraded. I had bought a new one now and it is working well.

On an iphone it is advisable to make a monthly cycle, it means letting the battery go down below 50% once a month max. So in my case it's better to recharge the iphone several times during the day without letting the battery go below 50%. It's annoying because infact when I never use the iphone the battery goes down very fast and it never stays on 100%. Does my battery is not working well.

Basically, the day you bought it you must have let it unload and reload it before it goes out completely. Do you have too much application on the phone. You must remove them to avoid the memory effect of battery.And from time to time at least once a month for example it is advisable to make a load bearing that is you must leave at least 10% of your phone battery. Do not let it on charging while you sleep because that can make your battery overload.

If your phone is put on charging for long time then you are getting heated. On average a phones are given 1000 full charge cycle. That is to say that if you recharge 30% then you must charge when your phone is completely gone. Let your phone charge for 100% full and when it comes to end then attach charging. Usually when the batter is not working or it is not proper then you must change the battery.

If you do not have the ability to recharge the iphone completely then it is advisable to go below the 5% because the battery power is no longer sufficient to be proper. To re-calibrate your battery it is sufficient to fully discharge until the power off and then charge up to 100%. Use official and original batteries only. The managements of power is well managed by some applications.