Thread: Zen Vision M series media explorer not working on Windows 7.

Zen Vision M series media explorer not working on Windows 7.

I have newly installed the much overvalued Windows 7. Installed my Zen Vision M. According to me everything is ok. I think that the media explorer is not functioning from the shortcut on the desktop and I am not able to uncover the exe in the creative folder file to get it started. All I get is "this files does not have a program connected with it for performing this action. Delight and installs a program or, if one is already installed, produce an association in the evasion programs control panel ". I can contact the music & picture files as a hard drive folder. In short my problem is that Zen Vision M series media explorer not working on Windows 7.!! Please give me some solutions for fixing this issue.

Re: Zen Vision M series media explorer not working on Windows 7.

I think that as of current, there's no Windows 7 compatible media explorer application but you can always use the normal windows explorer to add/delete music/picture/video files on your player. Then also I would like to recommend to search the drivers on an Internet. If there is Internet connected to your system, then directly check the availability of an updated drivers for the Zen Vision M Series.
    S.P.A.M=Stupid Posts And Message

I own this player, at its option of 30 GB for almost a month. It is primarily a music player, but thanks to your screen you can play video at a resolution of 320x240 pixels and 256,000 colors. When my old discman started to falter, I began to juggle the various options in the market. At first I wanted something with 2 or 4 GB, but gradually I realized that a little more could have an excellent player with great ability and also reproduce video (what is now called MP4 player). It is important to understand the use that will make the player. If you're going to use it for exercise, or want an ultra lightweight and small, the interesting thing is a flash memory player, which has no mechanical parts. These players usually come up to 4 GB (there is one with 8). But in my case, the use is while I'm at work or lying in bed, and also wanted a high capacity. I was therefore decided by a player with hard drive.

The iPod wheel system, the Creative is accompanied by a vertical bar buttons. Advantages of the Zen Vision M series over an iPod :
    • More competitive price
    • Integrated FM Radio
    • Play DivX, XviD, WMV ... (Not DivX certified, but they work most videos)
    • Easily transfer files

Disadvantages compared to IPOD :
    • It's a bit thicker
    • There is no marketing campaign behind Apple.

Turning now to talk a little more detail of the Creative ZVM, saying that the installation is quite simple. The device works with USB 1.1, but if you want that data transfer is optimal, and can load the player from the USB, better connected to a USB 2.0 port directly on the motherboard (which is behind the computer.) It includes a CD with drivers and software for file transfer. Actually the software is certainly not necessary to use it, because both music and videos or photos can be copied from Windows Explorer like a regular disk drive is involved.

The player menus are fairly intuitive and the touch-pad is a bit complicated at first but then it gets the hang of it. It has great features like shuffle, little heard song playback, playback of favorite custom play lists ... Of course also enables standard playback, by album or by artist (if the songs are well put the ID3 tag). The battery lasts 12 to 14 hours playing music, and is reduced to 4 to 5 hours when playing video.

As for the sound, in my view is excellent but also very dependent on the headphones used. There is no point after an excellent player if the earphones are of poor quality. Video playback is pretty good. Supports DivX, XviD, MPG and WMV. The included software is able to detect if the video is compatible with the player, and given the option to convert to a compatible format. The screen, although it is not too large (2.5 "like the iPod), has an excellent quality. Obviously, there are other specific players like the Creative Zen Vision W for those who give more importance to video to audio, with larger screens.

One issue I did not like is that the product did not come with wall charger, so the player is charged through USB PC. I have understood that until the summer is included with this device. Unfortunately this is a negative point in common with the IPOD. I conclude by saying that the accessory kit that can be purchased separately, is very good because it contains :
    • Mains charger
    • Silicone
    • EP630 Headphones (in-ear)
    • Cable TV connection

The charger is excellent, has adapters for different plug types (normal and the UK), and charges the battery in just three hours, twice as fast as the USB. The sheath is very well to protect the player blows. The headphones fit the ear perfectly, isolating outside noise and have good quality. The TV connection cable to connect the Zen for S-Video (3 RCA yellow - red - white) on TV and see what we saw on the screen of the player. This allows us to take the movies, series, videoclips, etc. anywhere and see them fairly comfortably in any modern TV. In my opinion the kit is highly recommended to take full advantage of the device.