Thread: How will i get the iPhone 4 in T-Mobile

How will i get the iPhone 4 in T-Mobile

I wanted to know if there is a trick to unlock my iPhone 4 officially knowing that:
    - It comes from T -Mobile, I bought the mobile for a long duration mission.
    - I am a customer of BT with a package Neo2
    I dare not make update for the last test because I fell on the activation screen and I put a lot of time while recovering from elbow ( my iPhone 4G is a U.S. iPhone , I have since the release of the iPhone). Thank you for your assistance or your advice.

Re: How will i get the iPhone 4 in T-Mobile

iPhone 4 launched last June 24 across several countries, including Germany , the United States , France , Britain and Japan and landed in front of eighteen additional countries in July , the smartphone Apple iPhone 4 already poses problems for some users . Decreased reception quality of the antenna incorporated into the hull has indeed been noticed when the user 's hand covers the camera, while yellow spots were noted on the touch screen.

Officially, O2 is the only operator licensed to sell iPhone in England . But his rival T- Mobile does not care and did not hesitate to provide hundreds of iPhone to big customers threatening to go elsewhere. T- Mobile advanced to fourth place in the country and aims to establish a nibble. He also confirmed that he had to fill this stock a bit special iPhone purchased in Europe (other subsidiaries distribute the T -Mobile legally).

Confronting attempts competition to break its exclusivity agreement binding it to Apple about the iPhone distribution terminal , the operator T-Mobile Germany, A subsidiary of Deutsche Telecom agrees to sell the terminal without subscription but at a prohibitive price. A high tariff barriers should also minimize leakage of the iPhone outside the economic system of T -Mobile , while responding to the injunction of November 12 on the exclusive contract for 24 months one hand, and the simlockage iPhones preventing users from migrating to competitors, on the other.

By multiplying the partners , Apple is facing, increasingly, what horrifies the most : the leaks . The latest arrival on the inevitability - of - a 32GB iPhone ( 16 GB up to date, the maximum capacity) . It is a surfer who informed the German site Mobile Area. Since then, the info and the screenshot , conducted on site T -Mobile Austria, spread like wildfire. The gaff is a placeholder in the page of new mobile terminals for this iPhone 32GB The site has now disappeared. The rumor of the arrival of a 32GB iPhone has been around for weeks but this is the first concrete manifestation of an arrival seems imminent.

While we find only the first table comparing the iPhone 3G and the iPhone 3G , now that the operator T - Mobile in Netherlands just post the specifications of the latest phone from Apple. Without going into details, T -Mobile has said enough to enable us to have an idea about the abilities of the iPhone 3G . So we know it has 256 MB of memory, a processor clocked at 600 MHz with HSDPA 7.2 Mbit / s and even a touch screen anti-fingerprint.