Thread: Creative MuVo v100 cleaning

Creative MuVo v100 cleaning

I am using the Creative MuVo v100 from long time and liked it very much. So I have the Creative MuVo v100, 1gb model. I've had this mp3 player from long time back, and benefitted from it greatly. It still plays music tremendously, and I find irresistible its design. I hope they still made mp3 players with this design. I would adore to get an 8gb device with this design, but unfortunately it does not exist. Anyways, over the years of having this mp3 player in my pocket everywhere, dust has built up on the within the screen. Amid the outer screen and the inner display. It is at the point now where I can't make out the display to any further extent. I am wondering if there is a way I can securely clean this. Is there a way I can eradicate that screen cover, clean it, and then reinstate it, without destroying my Mp3 player? Also if someone having this player, I want to know your opinion about it.
    Last edited by TalinF; 04-07-2010 at 02:58 AM.

Re: Creative MuVo v100 cleaning

Since, you want to clean the screen by removing it, I would like to mention that instead of taking the risk you can give it to Service Center. So that there would be no tension of going something wrong. If you made some mistake while removing the screen and it doesn't get fitted again (at worse, just assume), you will not be able to find that similar player again, as you told. So be safe and give it to the service center.

Passionate about music than I am, I had to have an Mp3 music player so you can hear my favorite songs without the clutter. After carefully out of its carton-plastic colorful, I found out that there is a pearly white beautifully. Its dimensions surprise me a bit, because it measures about 07 inches long by 03.50 inches wide and 01.50 inches thick. We have already seen more compact. But its weight is measured about 32.5 grams. I watch every angle, I see the presence of four buttons and a small screen (3.5 cm x 1cm). For buttons, one is located near the screen, it is the button used to be operating the aircraft, but also used for playback or paused. Under this button is the entrance to plug the headphones.

Its finish disappoints me a little, but it's cozy differences between plastics harm the aesthetic success of this product. I continue to analyze it and lo and behold, the party supporting the screen and the buttons off the body of the device and form a USB key. However, serious and curious that I am, I continue my investigations of what seems to be a great gift. The ability of the device is correct. Indeed, it is one gigabyte bytes, which is roughly five hundred titles in MP3 format.

First, I need music. And that's where the Muvo V100 is extra. You remove the USB key part and you connect directly to your computer, and a simple copy and paste you fill the device memory of your favorite songs. You can also drag your MP3 or WMA files (the player supports it) directly from one folder to another. After pressing and holding the power button (about five seconds), the LCD lights up in blue turquoise backlit very pretty and very relaxing. The first is that the headphones provided by Creative is aesthetic, small white earbuds nestle very well in your ear. But their power and sound quality of broadcast tracks played is average, see disappointing. But do not worry, it is possible to connect a headset that will give a more powerful audio rendering much higher.

Nevertheless, the Muvo V 100 has undeniable quality. Firstly, the sound power of the device is tiered levels of thirty sounds you climb or descend through two buttons visible and understandable. And the good thing is that at maximum level, the report is not loud and it seems that the safety standards in this regard there have been met by the manufacturer. However it is worth remembering, as noted by a sticker on the product, that at full power, prolonged listening to stereo may damage the user's ear. Another positive I found the player buttons very ergonomic, forward the securities is simple, reducing the same. By maintaining the circular button in the left or right, you move forward or backward in the title.

Everything is very intuitive and there is no difficulty in understanding the controls and the daily operation of the device. You enter by pressing the center button of the same circular to various issues and options proposed by the Muvo V100. You can then modify the meaning of title display on the LCD screen, very useful for left-handers. You can also select the desired sound atmosphere between six options. (Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz, Normal and staff), including the ability to trigger the bass amplifier. You can also delete files through this menu. Choose your favorite music and choose between different options and languages that the Muvo V100 incorporates in his memory.

Similarly, the microphone option of the player is available via this menu. I said with a gigabyte of recording can be consistent. This is not a dictaphone, then students, students, or others to give up transcribe; your pens! Because it will not replace them. The title display is clear, the timing and options plays well. The duration of the backlight is also adjustable as you like five, ten and fifteen seconds. Finally the life of your battery will not be challenged or, rather, to prolonged listening with an alkaline battery, the Muvo V100 displayed a nice endurance, it is with a rechargeable battery.

Ultimately, this Muvo V100 is a product a breeze to use, and it is this simplicity that makes a product that I recommend to potential buyers. Its robustness, its design, removable flash drive, appetite, measured as alkaline, are all elements that lead me to vote "yes" for this product. Also note the manufacturer's warranty of two years that makes you even more confidence, and the fact that it is sold with an included battery. However, I do not think it is suitable for large consumers in music unlimited budget, but rare class of consumers who deserves to be aware of limitations of the product. The Creative Muvo V100 is primarily intended for people who want performance and simplicity. In this field there, it performs beautifully Mp3 his task.