Thread: 16 GB micro SDHC cards

16 GB micro SDHC cards

My uncle has asked me that which 16 GB micro SDHC card would be better for his SanDisk.? But since I am not having enough knowledge about the microSD cards, I thought that asking you guys would be helpful. So I am posting here only because to know the good 16 GB micro SDHC card. I think that you guys can suggest me in details (that's why I am here..). Help me as soon as you can.!!

Re: 16 GB micro SDHC cards

MicroSD or Transflash cards correspond to a card format flash memory smaller than MiniSD, developed by SanDisk, adopted by the SD Card Association. It measures only 15 × 11 × 0.7 mm, which gives an area of 165 mm². This is three and a half times smaller than miniSD, up until now the smallest format SD cards, and is about one tenth the size of an SD card. Its transfer rates are not high, however, companies like SanDisk have worked on it, leading to versions that support read speeds of up to 10 Mbit / s. Because cost as little double that of a Secure Digital equivalent, its use is limited to applications where size is critical, such as mobile phones , systems, GPS or Flash cards for handheld consoles.

I would recommend you to go for Kingston 16GB microSDHC.

The new 16GB microSDHC Memory Kingston supplements existing line microSDHC memory card that is composed of memories with a storage capacity of 4GB and 8GB. The new 16GB memory comes with a SDHC adapter, so that the memory can be used in devices that support larger memory cards, such as digital cameras and video camcorders. This formatted FAT32 system, and will have the ability to transfer data at a minimum speed of 2Mbps.

You can also check out the PNY, which is launching 16GB MicroSDHC card. This card is perfect for mobile phones, smartphones, PDAs or media devices (like MP3 players or mini notebooks). It is also ideal for users who wish to store large files: Divx to high definition videos, photos, music, or to important emails and documents related to the job.

For men and women in business often need to read your emails or want to see their multimedia files while on the go, this little PNY card comes in handy because it can maximize the ability of the phones or mini laptops thanks to the easy transfer of files with multimedia devices today.

I would like to support the "Philbert". Even I think that the PNY is the good option for the SanDisk. The following are some specifications :
    • Write Speed: 7MB/seg.
    • Read Speed: 15MB/seg.

Also I would like to tell you that MicroSDHC cards are only compatible with devices that accept MicroSDHC. Check the compatibility of your device to the manufacturer's website. Used with SDHC adapter, Micro SDHC card is compatible with all SDHC options.
    S.P.A.M=Stupid Posts And Message

According to me, Kingston is the best option. MicroSDHC cards offer you an more storage for music, videos, images, games and more of everything you need on your mobile world today. The microSDHC card allows you to exploit to the maximum of your phone devices phone capabilities from 4 to 16GB microSDHC cards offer you an more storage for music, videos, images, games and more of everything your mobile need in the world today. The microSDHC card allows you to exploit to the maximum of your phone devices your mobile phone. Kingston's SDHC cards use new speed been rated by class, which guarantees a MINIMUM of rate data transfer for optimal performance on devices that use microSDHC cards SDHC.

This time Kingston, a leader in what the world of storage and memory is concerned, introduced a new card 16GB microSDHC Class 10 that supposedly is the fastest currently on the market. Unfortunately we know that these devices cost much compared to its competitors a bit faster. This card, which has a minimum transfer of 10MB per second is ideal to store high-definition content to be taken through portable devices. If that is what you need, this should be your purchase.

Kingston has proclaimed the commence of the memory card microSDHC Kingston 16GB Class 10. Obtainable both autonomously and with adapters, the new high-capacity card is based on the specification of the SD Association 3.00, thus assembling the requirements of Class 10 (Class 10). This permits users to easily transfer files between PCs and mobile devices, reaching the highest ratio of speed. In this way, users will benefit from greater speed when copying and transferring photos, music, videos or electronic books on your PC when using card reader models different formats like Kingston Kingston Media Reader or MobileLiteG2. Hope that you too will like it.

Kingston Technology provides users with additional adapters for the card be used on devices compatible with standard SD and miniSD. When you insert the card into the SD adapter, it becomes an SDHC or miniSD card of high capacity and high speed can be used to record video or capture continuous images in digital cameras. Each adapter allows users to store all data on the same card on multiple device platforms Class 10. Kingston microSDHC Card 16GB Class 10 has a lifetime warranty, 24 x 7 technical support and legendary Kingston reliability of the brand.

Features and specifications of 16GB Kingston microSDHC Class 10 :
    • Compliance: with Version 3.00 of the SD Specification
    • Versatile: when combined with an adapter, can be used as full-size SDHC card with write protection switch or as a miniSDHC card to transfer data
    • Compatible: with microSDHC devices supporting formats, miniSDHC and SDHC not compatible with standards-based devices or readers in the microSD format
    • File Format: FAT32
    • Reliable: lifetime warranty
    • Capacity: 16GB
    • Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
    • High speed transfer: Class 10 - minimum transfer rate of 10 Mbps data
    • Operating Temperature: -25° C to 85° C
    • Storage temperature: -40° C to 85° C