Thread: iPhone 3GS Video Upload to Facebook

iPhone 3GS Video Upload to Facebook

I havea iPhone 3GS. I had some videos which I had taken at my home. I want to share this videos with my friend on Facebook. So for that I need some help to find out that how can I directory upload this photos to Facebook from the iPhone. I tried searching lots of support for the same but nothing found. Did anyone does this regularly. It is possible to do with the any application then where to get it.

Re: iPhone 3GS Video Upload to Facebook

You will need to get some coding for the phone. I had found some readymade codes for iPhone but they will not last long. I wanted to know if that there is any application on Cydia that would help me to upload a file on the Internet with iPhone. I had not yet jailbreaked my iphone and so for I am not going to jailbreak till I can get a good application for the same.

Currently the iPhone supports the exporting of videos by e-mail, MMS, YouTube and MobileMe. But the issue is that it work very well with iOS 4.0 and in that Facebook is the game. Indeed there is a site called 9to5Mac which provides you code for the same. There are some ready made codes which will provide you a photo upload support for the iphone. Try the site out.

Why don't you try VideoUp. It is a nice application for facebook. This application available on the App Store allowing you to directly upload videos taken with your iPhone 3G on facebook. The application would, after the first returns, very easy to use. If you do not want to pay to have this feature, I recall that a forthcoming update of the application on facebook, iPhone and iPod Touch enable this feature.

I don't think there is any particular application available for the same. You might need to wait back. A forthcoming update showed that there will be a facebook application for iPhone and iPod Touch which will help out to upload videos from an iPhone 3G. The application developer has announced this via Twitter. For the time being The upload function is active but he will have to integrate this function to make it functional, then viewing the movies.

There is a nice application for that called as webclip. Bascially it is only a page in Internet icon and you can downloads the same from the apps store. The other way is to look for some simple application for the same. I am having this trouble since this morning with my Iphone 3Gs and Facebook. The Facebook application is works fine but when I launch an application via facebook it does not work.

For the problem of the opening of facebook so just delete it and reinstall the same. There is no problem for video playback and it is normal with the facebook application for iphone. The same depends on what links you are taking out from the video and if the same video is already under sharing with someone or not. Therefore you cannot do much in that . The facebook applications is even worse and almost impossible to use.