Thread: Redsn0w Jailbreak for iOS 4 breaks an iBooks

Redsn0w Jailbreak for iOS 4 breaks an iBooks

I have recently jailbreak an iOS 4.0 and my iBooks have started showing the problems. It was working before as i was able to read the books but since i have used RedSnow to jailbreak, I am unable to download books from the store. And when i try to sync then it asks me for sign in. And keeps on popping the same message again and again.

Re: Redsn0w Jailbreak for iOS 4 breaks an iBooks

I have seen the same problem on my iPhone since i have hacked my phone with the Redsnow. Actually even my iBooks were working perfectly but this jailbreak have done something wrong with it and i am no more able to download the books from it. So is there anybody who have solved this problem?

I have seen many users who are screaming about an iBooks not working on their iPhone 3G/ 3GS and iPod touch 2G. And most of them are having this problem after they have hacked an iOS 4 using the Redsn0w. I have heard that the Dev team have released an updates of Redsn0w which does not have any kind of this problem. I suggest all the iPhone Touch and iPhone 3G users to update their redsn0w.

I have searched a bit about this iBooks issue on the jailbroken iPhones and have found that on the Dev team's blog that there is a new redsn0w beta which would be fixing the problems with the iBooks which most of the people are facing at this time. Which means that you do not have to reinstall the Cydia over itself. I think you guys need to install the latest beta version of the redsn0w from its official website.

If you guys are having any problem with an iBook on your your iPhone 3G/3GS and iPod Touch 2G after you have hacked your iPhone by using the PwnageTool 4.0 then I have a news for you that the there is a new version of PwnageTool Ver that is 4.1 and it is available on its official website. I have not tried it though but if it does not works then i guess you should use some other tool to jailbreak which has been mentioned in the previous posts.

Ohhh Thank you so much all of you as i have just updated the version of my Redsn0w and now i can successfully use an iBook from my iPhone and there is no problem at all while using it since i have upgraded the version of my redsnow. I suggest all other guys as well to update their redsn0w if they are facing the same problem with an iBooks on their iPhones.

Ohh great...i was having the same problem on my iPhone on which i have recently updated an operating system by installing iOS 4 on it. And i was unable to open any books by using an iBooks so i just thought to search for a solution on an internet and luckily i came across this all posts. Now i just need to try it out that this solutions works for me or not. I guess it must be useful.