Thread: Lost Contacts during Upgrade to OS4

Lost Contacts during Upgrade to OS4

I am having an issue regarding which i need your help to get the solution for same. Actually before upgrade of the OS i am easily sync with the Gmail contact but after the upgradation i am not able to work with the Gmail contact. I cant select the contact for syncing. So any one knows about this can go through the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Lost Contacts during Upgrade to OS4

If i am not wrong then you might have taken the backup before updating to the iOS 4. If you have not taken the back up then you will not be able to work with the update of the same. But if you have taken the back up then you have to restore the back to make your data available for the new OS and then you can go with the Gmail Contact syncing.

I am also having the same issue which not having syncing my data. Actually i have not taken the backup of the data and when i am trying to update i have not taken the back up of the data so now i am not able to restore it. And the data being lost so is there any way to work around with the lost data.

If you are still having the problem and it is not yet resolved then you should have to contact the Apple regarding the issue who will help you with the proper solution of the same. They are having the solution for there user. So contact then and let me know if you got any solution regarding your problem. Thanks

There are lots of the recovery software available on the internet which recovers the lost data from the iPhone. All you have to do is to search for the same and you will come to know about most of the available software for the same. So go through the same and find the one which suited to your need.