Thread: Iphone stuck on pineapple screen

Iphone stuck on pineapple screen

I have a iPhone which is not working. It is a old phone and I had purchased it jailbroken. So there were plenty of application in that. Now I had added some games. In one of the installation the setup works and at the end my phone reboots. But it never goes full on. The phone is stuck on pineapple screen and it is never changing. I need some help to fix this issue out. Thanks.

Re: Iphone stuck on pineapple screen

iPhone Atlas is an app for iPhone which after installing or updating can cause dead phone. I had found a while logo and then nothing works fine. Two possibilities seem to afford users in this situation. The first is to take his sickness patiently and restart can actually take a very long time. This happens because it must read / write flash memory and there must not be more activities.

It is necessary to simultaneously press the home button and the standby until the reset of the iPhone. Then when the Apple appears, not to release the sleep button and wait for the screen asking to connect the phone to iTunes. Remains only to ask for a complete restoration which itself can be extremely long and no guarantee that the content can be retrieved from the backup. We have no choice then than to start with a clean install but without its data.

There is one tip for you. Avoid batch updates when multiple applications are concerned and let them finish before you go do something else on his phone. The advantage of the jailbroken phone is that you can save all our data over SSH. That can be your photos, text messages, notes, emails, etc. When complete re-installation, it is sufficient to re-jailbreak and then restore the files to find all that is supposed to have lost.

I know this problem, I can even count the number of crashes of this type on iPhone. Besides, I am going to restore this now. I have the impression that the problem could be related to the number of apps installed on the phone. I had more than over 60 different application on the phone. I also noticed that it the more apps you have the installation takes long time to finish.

I have a problem with iPone and it is stuck on the pineapple. I had some bug with the last few days on the phone. I tried to restore using the latest version of iTunes, but after a while it screw up because I had not enough space on my SD. I decided to delete everything in the menu Setting and I got a message that this is going to take long time. So I left that and now the phone is stuck on the same screen.

First Make sure you are not connected to your pc. Ensure that the iPhone is OFF and then hold the Home and Sleep or the Wake button for 5 seconds. Turn your device and leave it for about 15 minutes until the darkening of the screen goes out and you can see a gray boxes at the bottom of the screen. Turn it off back and then turn it on again. Connect it to your pc, launch iTunes and update your phone.