Thread: Synchronization problem with Vado HD Camcorder

Synchronization problem with Vado HD Camcorder

I have a Vado Hd Camcorder and the problem is with the synchronization of the same with the system. I have a desktop and it is been installed with Window 7. The problem is that I am not able to work well or get sort of the thing. When I try to convert the file using the software provided by it it takes a lot of time and the size is almost more that 50% of the original. some conversion mode. Please do help me out for the same.

Re: Synchronization problem with Vado HD Camcorder

You need to check out for the software or application that is been installed in order to work and make the things to process as needed. It will be helpful and you can thus make the desired change that is needed. Do check out and make the required change that is needed. It will surely let you to get to a particular aspect. So do process and get a fresh copy of the same. It will be helpful.

You should check out for the driver or the application that is been installed. It may be that the device is not able to work or get the issue to be sorted. The application file may have some issue and this is the reason I am not able to get work or process for the thing. This will be helpful. Get a fresh copy and then make it install to the system. You may then get to a particular solution.

There is another way through which you can make the desired change to work and process as required. All you need to do is to make the changes to process and function. It would be better that you check out for the aspect and make the changes that the application is able to cope with the system well. This will surely let you to get to a better conclusion. So do work and make the changes that is needed.

Run the system under safe mode and then install the application. It will be better for you and hence you can then make the desired change that is necessary. There is a possibility that the device may then process and work as required, As safe mode do not have embedded features and it would be better that you check out for the thing and work as required. Get to a better conclusion then.

A clean boot service may help. For the process you need to follow the steps that is been mentioned as below:

1. Click on start button then in the searchbox type msconfig
    2. Hit enter
    3. Now choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab
    4. Disable the services that is been active
    5. Restart the system
    6. Install the suite pack for the device