Thread: Can't find Vista drivers for vf0010 Webcam

Can't find Vista drivers for vf0010 Webcam

I can't find Vista drivers for vf0010 Webcam. I have brought this Webcam recently and as I am using the Windows Vista operating system, I am not able to use the default drivers that are got along with the Webcam. I searched the internet for these drivers, but no use. I cannot get them anywhere in the search results. All I get are the drivers that can be used with Windows XP.

Re: Can't find Vista drivers for vf0010 Webcam

Just dont simply search for the Vista drivers for vf0010 Webcam anywhere on the web. You have to go to the official site of this webcam, that is Creative. Simply check out if the Windows Vista drivers for this particular webcam is listed there or not. If you can find it there, then well and good. If not, then hard luck. You wont be able to get it anywhere on the web.

I have already checked out the official site of Creative and I can't find Vista drivers for vf0010 Webcam there too. To my surprise, there are no Windows 7 drivers present there for this webcam.

It is very sad that the officials did not think the trouble that the Windows Vista and Windows 7 users will be facing because of this. I hope they release the same as soon as possible.

There is no need to worry if you can't find Vista drivers for vf0010 Webcam. You just have to request for these drivers from the officials. Send a mail to them regarding these drivers. I guess that they will ask for a poll on the number of users demanding the drivers for Windows Vista. If they find that there are many users wanting these drivers, then they will release it soon.

You have mentioned that you have bought this vf0010 Webcam recently. You should have told the dealer about the specific drivers that you require. There is still time. Go to the dealer and tell them that this particular driver that they gave is not working. I hope that they will be having these Vista drivers. Just let me know if you get the proper drivers or not.

I had gone to the dealer of vf0010 Webcam, that is from where I had bought the same. I asked for the Vista drivers of this webcam. He was not having it. He told that it has not been released yet. Well, I have searched for it on the official site of Creative too. I am not able to find it there too. I do not know till when I have to wait for these drivers. Anyways, thanks for all the help that you guys have provided.