Thread: Zune HD on CD player

Zune HD on CD player

I have a Zune player and wanting to get synchronized the same with the CD player. I do not know what could have caused the same. It would be very much necessary and essential that would help you out to get the thing to work out. Please let me know about the same. It would be very much helpful if you can make the aspect to be worked.

Re: Zune HD on CD player

Check out for the input cable that would let the device to get cope with the same. Also it will be necessary that the converter will surely let you get the synchronization to be done. so do work out and make the process for the same. It will be helpful and you can then make the desired work. So make it function and process as needed. I hope you may then work with the same.

It is also necessary that the CD player should have the port to get connectivity for the same. You may then get the changes that is needed to work out and process well for you. So it is essential that you check and make the required to work for you. I hope it will be helpful and process for the same. You may then check out as it is needed. If the compatibility is proper then you can process as needed.

I suppose if the port is available and then connectivity is allowed to the player you can then synchronize the same with the device. So do work out and make the changes as required. It will be helpful and sort the issue for you. So do check and work as needed. It will be helpful for you and check for the issue. I hope it will be helpful and get the things to make in your way.

The connectivity can be done well if the player is compatible or have the feature of connecting the device. You need to check out for the same and do process as required. It will be helpful for you. Check out the manual of the player and look whether it has the feature of connecting the external device. You may then get to a proper solution and work as required. Do check out.