Thread: Maximum picture resolution for Zune HD

Maximum picture resolution for Zune HD

I have a Zune HD device and the problem is that I have no idea about the maximum resolution for the same. I want to know the maximum resolution. I do not know what could have been the thing. Please do let me know about the same. It would be helpful. Hope to get a better solution out here. Thank you.

Re: Maximum picture resolution for Zune HD

As per a lot of research I have found the following aspect. Her it is as follows:

* The Max size for the image is limited upto 720 pix x 480 pix
    * Also the Width for the image is upto 720 pix
    * The Max Height for the image is 480 pix
    * Also the Max size for the image: 75 kB

I hope this is the related thing to be analyzed.

You can look out for the manual that is been provided for you. Check for the thing. You may get the desired information that is needed. Also you can check out for the website that will be helpful for you. So do process and make the desired change that is needed. i hope this will really help you out and process for the same. So do check and work as been suggested.

For your information with the latest update 4.5 the resolution has gone up. You can check out for the same and process as required. It will be helpful and you may then get to the aspect. It will be surely let you to get the associated thing to be worked and make the desired aspect to be implemented. I hope this is the best way through which you can make the required aspect to be processed. Do look out.

Thank you guys for your information. It is very helpful and I now got to know more about the device. The image is much better and so is the clarity. I also looked on the official site of the same and got the information for the same. It is true that the update has caused more high features and the resolution has been increased. Thanks again for a useful information.

The maximum resolution for the device can be found on the manual of the device. Check for the thing. Also the updated pack has almost increased the picture resolution of the same and yo can then check for the same. So upgrade the firmware of the device and work for the thing that is essential. It will be helpful for you. So do process and work as needed. It is essential.