Thread: Black Screen on an Acer Aspire 5100

Black Screen on an Acer Aspire 5100

Hello everybody, I am posting here because I have a big problem on my Acer Aspire 5100 Laptop. I am instantly getting the black screen on the laptop.!! I am not able to know the reasons why this is happening. I have tried to do lot of things but was not successful. So thought that you guys would be helpful in fixing my issues. Please provide some suggestions that would be useful for me. Any other information related to the topic would be grateful.

Re: Black Screen on an Acer Aspire 5100

This problem usually generates because of the graphics chip, the RAM or hard drive. Try to remove the bottom part of the hull (a screwdriver would agree), to check if the drive is still alive and well connected, then verifies that the memory still works and is properly installed, you finally you'll have to find the widget-surely soldered to the motherboard, to see if it works ... If that is not working and you are not having enough knowledge about the Hardware. then it would be better if you take your lappy to the Service Center.
    S.P.A.M=Stupid Posts And Message

I had the same problem on my Acer aspire 5100 for USB ports that were well fed but not recognition peripherals connected. Webcam OrbiCam was no longer recognized either. The problem has been solved by installing the CCD BISON DRIVER OrbiCam downloaded from the site ACER http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers/notebook/as_5100.html I am sure that you too will get some help from that official site of an Acer.

I have exactly the same problem with lag on video games (fps problems for about ten second and nickel for a few minutes) with my Acer 5102. I tried to update the drivers for my majorities but I still lag those so I formatted everything and reinstalled the drivers origins (as they walked for four months). After these efforts, nothing has changed. (I'm in very low resolutions). Have you brought your pc after sales service? Do you or comes to the blackout? Thank you for keeping me informed!!

Same problem except that my one PC is no longer under guarantee and declared that 's just there (it also slowdowns 10-15 seconds then nothing for a few minutes) as at the beginning was just the AC on 3D games and am told that it was the graphics card but it ca empire and the fact windows while I was surfing the net or I'm on MSN. In short, I would like to find a solution (I tried to update the graphics drivers is impossible, only the ATI software that turns a day when we look at the driver versions or the commissioning report a day of the SEA program -> it says ERROR and completed the installation of the driver. At the driver level I try to run the AC is big in performance slowdowns last 5-10s instead of 10-15 but the problem is still there so I do not think it is a solution. I think excluding the graphics card as being the cause of problems. So it would be better if you update all your existing drivers.