Thread: Flash Player 7 available on any Sony PSP

Flash Player 7 available on any Sony PSP

Can anyone here help me with the information whether Flash Player 7 is available on any Sony PSP or not. I have searched the internet regarding this information, but I was not able to get the same. I am aware that the Flash Player 6 is available for the PSPs, but I need to do the upgradation. Thus, I want to know that which is the version that I can upgrade to. I am waiting for your assistance.

Re: Flash Player 7 available on any Sony PSP

Rather than simply checking anywhere on the internet, there is a need to check on the official site whether Flash Player 7 is available on any Sony PSP or not. The official site of Flash Player will help in this case. There you will get all the information on the versions available and all the supports that they provide. If you have any problem going to the official site of Flash Player, then just let me know about it.

According to me, Flash Player 7 is not available on any Sony PSP. Anyways, there are other upgrades for Flash Player 6 available. You can upgrade to the same. I hope that the officials will release the 7th version of the player for PSPs also. It is also possible for you to request for this version to be used on the PSPs. When they will know that there are people who are interested for the same, they will release this new version.

When you request to make Flash Player 7 available for the Sony PSP, make sure that you contact them in an official manner. This technique can be by use of mails or so on. They will respond back to you in the same manner. They will let you if they will approve your request or not. It is possible that they will ask for a public poll to see whether there are people who are interested in getting a new version or not.

OK
    So, I have put a request already to make the Flash Player 7 available on any Sony PSP to the officials. I have contacted in the form of mail, as mentioned in one of the posts above.
    Thanks for your comments on this particular topic. I hope that the request gets approved as soon as possible.