Thread: What could i do with dead Dell mini9

What could i do with dead Dell mini9

I am having or you may say that i was a Dell Mini 9 which is not working now. I do not have any idea that what is the problem in this laptop. What are the ways by which i can use the parts of this laptop or shall i just give it to my son for using it as a Cricket Stumps.

Re: What could i do with dead Dell mini9

I think you must try to sale the Dell Mini 9 which have got dead. There must be some people who can buy this laptop as they might be interested in some parts of this laptop. I suggest you to provide an images of your laptop on an internet so that the sellers can have look on it. You may demand for as per the condition of your laptop.

I think you should go your nearest dealer of computer system who must be knowing some way to utilize your Dell laptop which is in dead condition. I think you should first check that for what reason your laptop have got dead as it is but obvious that not all the parts of this laptop have gone dead. It might be the motherboard or RAM or Hard disk or all three. Still some parts could be useful for that dealer.

If you are planning to buy a new laptop in future then i guess you can utilize the parts of this laptop such as disk drive or whatever parts are in working condition. Or you may replace that part with the new one. I do not think that you would be getting a good price for selling this laptop.

I have heard that the Dell do make an an assembled laptops so i just came across your thread and found that it could be useful for you. I suggest you use some of the parts of your dead Dell laptop for making the new one. It would be beneficial for you as there would be many parts useful in your laptop which you can use in the new upcoming dell laptop for you. I do not think that there would be anything wrong with the screen which is an expensive hardware peripheral.

One interesting idea that i have got is to sell the parts of your laptop individually as you might get some good bucks if you sell like that. There is no need to say that your laptop is dead but you must talk about that parts which are working so that it would be better to sell it. You just need to first check that which all parts are working?

i like to buy ur lap

Quote Originally Posted by Delgado View Post
    I am having or you may say that i was a Dell Mini 9 which is not working now. I do not have any idea that what is the problem in this laptop. What are the ways by which i can use the parts of this laptop or shall i just give it to my son for using it as a Cricket Stumps.
    like to buy ur lap 8893345508