Thread: Need RAM upgrading for Hp Mini 210

Need RAM upgrading for Hp Mini 210

I have a Hp Mini 210 laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7.The problem is that I am not able to work well or make the aspects to be embedded. It will be helpful. I need to know about the upgradation of the RAM to my system. I have 1 GB RAM. Please help me out for the thing. Can I upgrade it to 2 GB. It would be a great help for me.

Re: Need RAM upgrading for Hp Mini 210

You should look out for the HP support page. It will be helpful for you and make the things to be executed. Do check for the issue and perform wel. All you need to do is to get access to the site that is Hp support. I hope this will let you to get to a better solution and make as needed. You will get to a better conclusion and process for the same. It will be helpful.

Contact the manufacturer or the dealer. They will help you out to get sort the thing and make the essential aspects to be worked. It would be helpful for you and process as needed. So do check out and make the things to be worked as required. It will be helpful for you. You may then get the things to be associated. It is indeed essential for the thing to be implemented then.

It would be better that you check for the aspects that is essential and necessary for you which would be helpful and make the things to work well. It is needed to process that is by testing the same on the site. Also I guess the the system supports upto 4Gb ddr2 RAM. So you can make it upgraded well. Take the system to the Hp support and get it serviced as needed.