Thread: HP Pavilion DV9000 keyboard not working

HP Pavilion DV9000 keyboard not working

I am having a HP Pavilion DV9000 which is now showing some problem with the keyboard of it. when i turn on the computer it goes well till the login screen but after that i am trying to enter the password from the keyboard but i am unable to do so as the keyboard is not responding. There is light on above the mouse so i am expecting that the keyboard is working. So help me to get rid of this issue. Thank you.

Re: HP Pavilion DV9000 keyboard not working

I think that there might be some with the system keyboard only. Did you tried connecting any external keyboard or USB keyboard for same? If not then try to connect the same and see whether you are getting it work or not. If it is working for you then you are having the faulty keyboard which needs to fix immediately.

I am having the exactly same problem as you are getting with the device of your but in my case i am using different product of the HP. The device of mine was not working with the device of mine. Then i have removed the battery for some time and after that i have placed the battery in. And the keyboard of mine is started working.

If the problem is not yet resolved with the then i will advise you to contact the HP regarding your issue with the same. As they are the manufacturer of the device of yours then i think that you might be able to work with the solution provided by them. So if you like it then go through the same i.e. contact the HP.

I have gone through all the detail and contacted the HP regarding the same issue of mine. And they have checked my device and it is having the keyboard problem that is not functioning properly. They replaced my keyboard with the new panel and now i am not having the same problem. Any ways thanks a lot for helping me out with this issue.

I was also having the same problem regarding the Keyboard which you are going through. My keyboard was not responding with the computer of mine and i was unable to get it working by anyways. So finally i have contacted the HP regarding the issue of mine and got it working with the same by replacing the Keyboard. So asking you the same to you.