Thread: Black Screen problem with HP Mini 2133

Black Screen problem with HP Mini 2133

I have a HP Mini 2133 laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that when the system is started up I get a Black screen error. I do not know why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the desired and necessary change that is required. It will be helpful and I hope to get a better solution for the same. It would be better.

Re: Black Screen problem with HP Mini 2133

You need to check out by reseating the hard drive and then flashing the BIOS well with the update pack. I hope as it is been done you can then make the desired and necessary change as required. It will be helpful for you. So do get the thing to be worked as necessary. It will be helpful for the same. So do perform and get the aspects to be concluded.

There is another way through you can perform for the thing and make the essential aspect to be performed or work as required. It will be helpful for you and get it functioned as needed. You may then be able to work as required. So in order to get the things to be performed or function it is essential that you check out for the desired change that is required and make the changes for the same. You may then get to a better conclusion.

You need to check for the drivers for the video card. It is necessary that you do check and make the things to process as required. It will be helpful for you can make the changes. It is essential as needed. You may then be able o get the aspects to to be embedded. All you need to do is to get the advanced or updated file for the thing. As it is been done you can then process and make the things to work.

Run the system under safe mode and then install the driver that is essential. It will be helpful for you as required. It will surely let you to get the issue and make the desired change as required. So do process for the same and then check out for the ailments to be fulfilled. It will be helpful for you can make the things to work in your way. I hope it will be helpful. So do check and process for the same.

It seems that the video card drivers that is been installed may not be proper and it has caused with some bugs and this is the reason you are not able to work well or get the issue to be sorted. So in order to perform for the task that is essential you can make the changes that is necessary. I hope you can make the changes that is essential for the same. So do work out and work as required.