Thread: HP G70-120EM laptop not able to startup

HP G70-120EM laptop not able to startup

I have a HP G70-120EM laptop and it is been upgraded by Windows 7. The problem is with the startup. When I start the system I get a long beep sound but not able to work well with the thing. I do not know why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can get sort the thing. hope to get a better solution and make the required changes as needed. Any help appreciated.

Re: HP G70-120EM laptop not able to startup

You need to check out for any hardware issue. It seems that there is some hardware problem and this is causing the long beep sounds. So in order to work well it is essential that you check out for the thing that is check for the RAM and the peripherals. As it is been done you then need to make the aspects to be worked as needed. It will be helpful for the same. So do check out.

You need to run the Hard drive Diagnostic from the BIOS. This will then help you to get sort the thing. It will check out for the bug that is causing and make the essential aspects to be worked and process as needed. It will be helpful for you. So perform the task and then get to a better conclusion. I hope this will then surely let you to get to a better conclusion and make the changes that is needed.

I would suggest you to make a clean install of the operating system. As it is been done you can then make the changes as needed. It will surely help you out and process for the thing that is needed. So in order to get sort of the thing it is essential that you make the operating system to be reinstalled. I hope this will surely help you out to get the aspects to be cleared and work out.

Reinstall the driver which has been installed and also update the BIOS that you have. It will then make the required change that is needed. As it is been done you may then be able to work and perform for the task that is necessary and workable. So do perform and make the aspect as it is essential that is required. You may then be able to get to a better conclusion.

It could be that some threat might have appended to the system and they have caused it the same. In order to work well or make the system to respond it is necessary that you process a antivirus application that is use the tool for scanning and then make the changes that is essential. As it is been done you can then work as required and process.