Thread: CD-ROM drive not able to detect under HP G62 120eg notebook

CD-ROM drive not able to detect under HP G62 120eg notebook

I have HP G62 120eg notebook and the problem is that my CD ROM is not able get detected. I have no idea why is this happening? Its really been annoying as it do not detect any disc due to the device is not able to get worked or detected. So please do help me out in order to make the thing to process well. It will be helpful. I use Windows 7 64bit.

Re: CD-ROM drive not able to detect under HP G62 120eg notebook

I suppose you should try out for Microsoft's official page for fixing the same. All you need to do is to get access to the page by clicking on the link provided. It will be helpful. I hope this will then sort the issue that you are facing. So do check and process for the same as needed and make the possible changes that is required. You can thus work out and process well for the aspects as needed. Do check.

It could be that the cable or the connector is not properly plugged to the system and this is the reason you are not able to work well or get sort the thing. So in order to process well and make the issue to be sorted it is essential that you check for the change that is by checking out for the connectivity of the cables and work as needed. You can then make things to work in your way and that to without any problem.

Check out on BIOS settings. You can thus make the difference and work as needed. It will be helpful for you as required. I hope you can thus make the change as needed. It is necessary and essential that you process by working or making the device to get detected under BIOS. Initialize it first under the same and make the necessary changes. Save the settings and process as needed.

Contact HP support so that you can process and work as needed. It will be helpful for you. It is needed and essential that has to be taken into consideration. So do work out well by servicing it form HP if the above solutions do not help you out well. I hope you can then be able to work with the optical drive that is the CD-ROM of yours. Check out for the aspect.

Flash the BIOS with latest update. This will surely help you in making the thing to work in your way and that to without any problem. So do work out and make the aspects to be performed as needed. This will help you well and make the certain change that is essential. So do work and make the modification that is needed. It will lead to a better conclusion.