Thread: iPhone 4 camera crashes constantly

iPhone 4 camera crashes constantly

I am using an iPhone 4 and i think the camera provided in this mobile phone has something problem. Actually when i booted up my phone and then it was working but when i placed the focus then got crashed. Since then whenever i open camera application then it starts but in frozen mode. What should i do now?

Re: iPhone 4 camera crashes constantly

This kind of problem persists when you have installed some third party software on your phone. I would like to uninstall all the third party applications from your phone and then check the functionality of the camera provided on your phone. If the problem is still there then i guess you need to give check to your phone from the service center.

I suggest you to restore you iPhone as restoring an iphone refreshes all its functions which also includes the functionality related to the camera. For restoring your phone you have to connect your phone to the computer system and then open an iTunes by using which you can easily restore your iPhone. At some if you get confused then you may go to the options and then help and then select Check for Updates.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have provided more simple way to reset your iPhone, You just have to pres Home button and then press Sleep button unless you get an apple's logo on your phone's screen. You have to ignore the slider and this whole process would be taking about some 5 minutes and even you do not loos any of your data.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I hope it wont be with your phone but there could be something with the camera itself as it might happen that your phone's camera does not support for the application properly by some reason.
    I suggest you to use the warranty period of your phone so if there would be anything wrong with your phone's camera then you would be getting your camera replaced or luckily you might get the new phone.

I was having bit similar type of problem on my iPhone 4 camera application. Actually my phone was getting freeze when tried to use virtual shutter. Indirectly it is forcing you to do a hard reset of your phone.

This is a software problem on an iPhone 4, It could happen because of some faults on an operating system of this phone as well. There might be some third party software as well behind the crashing of your phone when you try to use camera. First of all remove all the third party software from your phone and then reset your phone then check that is this problem still persists or not.