Thread: Need help to Activate FaceTime on iPhone 4

Need help to Activate FaceTime on iPhone 4

I need some help and information on the iphone facetime activation. The application for video call and this is really good characteristics of the device. My friend has purchased a iphone and the main screen is just stucked on activation. I need some highlighting on FaceTime function. How does it gets activated and does old phone connection migrated to new iPhone 4 will work on this.

Re: Need help to Activate FaceTime on iPhone 4

The new feature Facetime is provided by Cupertinno and now it is available on the iPhone 4. It also works well with 3GS, 3G and 2G customers. It will allow you to conduct video call and all you need is to run the application. It comes integrated with the phone you just need to run application and it gets registered to your SIM. So you just need to have proper balance on your phone.

If you see a message waiting for activation then you does need to worry about the same. it is normal. You just need to properly first restore your settings to your iPhone from older phone if you have any. Here the number is transferred from your old sim to the micros sim in the phone and you need to wait for some while to let the service activated fully. Then turn your phone on and off and you are done.

FaceTime is a new feature that gives you option to video call on the iPhone 4. The video communication is done through the phone application. Once communication is established we can lead the conversation with the screen in landscape or portrait and, as with iChat, move to the small screen that shows your thumbnail image. And the activation will take some time.

I had used FaceTime in my old phone and it is easy to use. I had sucessfully transferred my settings from the old to new. You just need to wait for a while where the windows shows you the activation thing. Just hold for some time and then you will receive a wifi signal. Once got then you can chat through that. But the service is chargeable and you need to look for the same before that.

It is best that the application is coming with the phone. The user interface is really nice and easy. Another icon toggles between the two cameras of the iPhone the front or the rear depend on you use. If you want to to show something which is lying in front of you then this camera is very useful. Finally the new application also insist on the quality of the screen which really deserves to be appreciated iPhone in hand.

Face Time is the next application from Apple to communicate in the new iPhone 4. Only drawback the application will not work in WiFi an update will arrive in probably a year when the 3G speeds will increased .Sometimes video on the iPhone is supposed to be a jewel of technology and there are already several hardware provided on the same. But the FaceTime makes your job little easy.