Thread: iphone 4 Face Time Camera Freezes

Exclamation iphone 4 Face Time Camera Freezes

I came here seeking help because I admit to have any other alternative. Even though iPhone was working well, normally it syncs with my pc. The problem is that the face time application freezes the iPhone 4 camera located in front. Whatever may be the reason but this is really annoying that even after spending a huge amount on iPhone there still exist some freezing problem like all the older version of the apple iPhone 3g.

Re: iphone 4 Face Time Camera Freezes

If your problem have just started the best solution would be to get your cell phone rechecked at your nearest apple store. It is better since the apple iPhone 4 is newly launched and not much of this device is know so i would suggest you to get it repaired by apple only moreover as your device is stil in the warranty period and hence you don't need to get repaired.

I solved the problem. I'll explain in detail how.

1. Restore the phone as a new phone (ie return to the original version, without Jailbreak).
    2. I called apple (900 phone displayed if you enter in point is Apple)
    3. In the end we agreed that he had no solution. So I picked up my work and just seven days, I received a new iPhone.

Rather than fix the issue is to replace the phone, but hey, as we come ... Camera now works.

At least now I know where I stand, and that Apple will take over, because after seeing several similar cases in the network, it seems that this is the partition where you installed the applications are full (300MB) and must be pass information on to the second partition hence the camera freezes, of course most are phones no 'official' and I guess they can not guarantee to pull but I am surprised that no one comment on what you've said, if apple is an error you have configured the system and must be I say charge.

Not much to say on that side. The camera of 2 mega pixels provides a rather poor quality. Especially when you consider that most competitors now offer phones with sensors 8 mega pixels. Moreover, the lack of flash does not let you take pictures at night. So do not expect to get rid of your traditional digital camera, that the iPhone will only help you out.

In use, the iPhone has a lot of defects. Somewhere, this is normal because this phone offers plenty of opportunities relative to a more traditional phone. They forget pretty quickly these small inconveniences to use thanks to its interface very successful, according to its media jukebox and the ability to surf the Internet properly on a mobile device.