Thread: Iphone 3G to Iphone 4 Contacts

Iphone 3G to Iphone 4 Contacts

I am recently purchased a iphone 4. I already had Iphone 3G. I would like to transfer all data from my old iPhone to the new ( contact , calendar , photos , downloaded applications , notes ...). Is this possible and how? Please help

Re: Iphone 3G to Iphone 4 Contacts

With the iPhone to transfer computers , you can transfer all the old content first computer , then transfer to your new iPhone.Here is how to transfer iPhone to iPhone . First transfer content to your PC with iPhone, iPhone to PC Transfer. Then add content to iTunes and sync with another iPhone. Hopefully it can help.

To import contacts from a SIM card, follow these steps :
    * insert the SIM card,
    * in Settings , choose " Mail, Contacts, Calendar ยป,
    * then choose Import SIM contacts.

Also Since the sim card from the old phone that is inserted into the iPhone:
    Go to " SETTINGS "
    Hits: " MAIL , CONTACT , CALENDAR "
    Hits: Import SIM contacts
    Last edited by Venator; 27-06-2010 at 03:27 AM.

I managed to transfer all my contacts phone ( 200 ) directly in the iphone WITHOUT outlook thanks to import all the email addresses !
    1 - Open Outlook . Choose the CONTACT section and click on FILE / NEW / FILE . Enter a directory name ( example : Rep. Tel )
    2 - Connect your phone and open the SAMSUNG transfer software ( Samsung PC Studio ). Choose Application " Phone Editor . Once all of your directory is displayed in the window, click on FILE / EXPORT . Choose the output type " OUTLOOK " and "Contact ". Scroll to " Personal File " then " contact "then select the folder you create in an " as Rep. . Click "Next " and it is all your numbers are stored below this outlook.
    3 - Open iTunes . Connect your iPhone. Select under " devices " then " iphone ...". Open the tab " INFORMATION "then , in the " CONTACT " click "Synchronize contacts " with "Outlook " below then just select " Selected Groups "and then your on your " Rep That "
    4 - Run the sync and that's it : your iPhone is synced with all your old phone directory WITHOUT contact email!

Your old mobile lets you be synchronizing your data with your mail client like Outlook : You have an iPhone 2G/3G/3GS : made an iTunes sync , you will find your personal data when you activate your new iPhone .
    - You own a smartphone :
    1 Transfer data from your old mobile phone to your computer with your usual email software (Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook , Yahoo ... ) using the USB cable that came with your old mobile or Bluetooth .
    2 Set up your iPhone with iTunes by specifying in the News section of the iTunes software that you use .

The service " Backup Contacts "allows you to save your directory on the orange portal , and retrieve it on your iPhone 4. Transferring your directory is in two stages :
    1 Backup your contacts on the orange.fr site or from your mobile on Orange World.
    2 Retrieving your contacts on your iPhone 4 by downloading the application backup contact available on the AppStore.