Thread: iPhone 4 gone dead

iPhone 4 gone dead

I just got my iPhone 4 and after having put some music, I decided to jailbroken. I used this since I am impossible to relight my iphone : the screen stays black. However , iTunes can recognize and tell me it is in recovery mode. What should I do. Please suggest.

Re: iPhone 4 gone dead

Turn off the iPhone then turn it on. Press the Sleep / Wake of the iPhone and hold it for a few seconds until the appearance of a red slider , then drag it. Then press the Sleep / Wake button down and hold it until the Apple logo appears. If this does not work , connect it to the charger the iPhone and let the battery charge for at least 10 minutes. Comment : iPhone 3G does not support FireWire and will not be charged from a power source FireWire .

It is possible that the current iPhone application does not meet ( if frozen ). Press the main button below the screen and hold it for at least six seconds , until you exit the application concerned . If this does not work , turn off the iPhone then turn it on. Press the Sleep / Wake of the iPhone and hold it for a few seconds until the appearance of a red slider , then drag it. Then press the Sleep / Wake button and hold the button until the Apple logo appears .

Activate the ringer switch to see if the unit vibrates . If this is the case , this means that the iPhone is powered but does not display image . Turn off the iPhone then turn it on. Press the Sleep / Wake of the iPhone and hold it for a few seconds until the appearance of a red slider , then drag it. Then press the Sleep / Wake button down and hold it until the Apple logo appears.

When connected to the charger , try resetting the iPhone . Simultaneously press the Sleep / Wake button and Home button and hold them pressed for at least ten seconds until the Apple logo appears or symbol of the battery . If the battery symbol appears , continue to charge the iPhone until the load is complete.

you should put the iPhone in DFU mode and restore the iPhone with firmware 2.2/ou 2.2.1 ( depends on your case) official . Before a jailbreak with QuickPwn / PwnageTool , always close the iTunes software . The jailbreak can take between 10 and 15 minutes ( may vary) and during this time , do not touch the iPhone and do any manipulation ( which is not indicated by QuickPwn ).

Tks Paxton:
    I was trying to my Jawbone continuously. Could not get it to respond. When I arrived home my phone was black and not responding to the charger. Plugged it into the charger. Next, I did the button routine by "Paxton". Pressed on/off and Home buttons together (not one after the other). My white Apple appeared then the fat green battery appeared. The charger remained cool while the phone was "dead" or locked up? The Apple iPhone 4 charger should feel warm when the current is flowing.