Thread: Charging iPhone 4 heating issue

Charging iPhone 4 heating issue

My iphone 4 going weak because i had no extra battery, but unfortunately it does not want to load and therefore will no longer light up there on the screen of the iPhone and the outlet to an arrow target from lightning flashes, the battery is displayed at its minimum and red, I tried to load it on via my pc but it does nothing . I do not understand , then it is new, it 's been a week that I have , someone could help me. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Jona-thon; 27-06-2010 at 12:10 AM.

Re: Charging iPhone 4 get hot

Other users have found that their iPhone battery does not loaded properly: left several hours while plugged in , the device indicate that the burden was never complete . Simple software bug or actual failure of the battery. Wirelessinfo posed the question to Apple and told him that the problem was the interface of the iPhone, which does not necessarily a good battery, even if it has been properly conducted. The firm added that a fix is soon resolve the problem.

Re: Charging iPhone 4 get hot

Apple has acknowledged that some of Iphones had battery problems . There are three main problems :
    - the phone can be charged if the iphone is shuts down or in other cases only lit
    - the phone will not charge to 100 %
    To these problems is the answer to Apple
    " Your battery IS Fully Charged , the goal UI ( User Interface ) Is Just not Correctly Reflecting this . We expect to fix this in a software update " Apple PR
    According to Apple it 's just a false information given by the software of the iPhone ... unlikely (especially if the phone does when it shuts down load ) . A return to SAV for exchange is recommended .

Re: Charging iPhone 4 heating issue

You need to install an application called BatterieLifeLogging which will record the activities of the OS 3.0 and battery. I think I have a similar problem. In recent days, the battery of my iPhone 4 must be empty before our eyes I intended to go into an Apple Store to try to get news, but if it's a software problem to Iphone OS 3.0, I just have to wait for an update.

You can not recharge the iPhone 4 power adapter or FireWire by FireWire car charger . If the iPhone is connected to a computer off , or idle mode
    Sleep , the iPhone battery may drain.
    1. Check that the socket used is working properly.
    2. Try another charger if necessary .
    3. If you do not have another charger , try connecting to a USB 2.0 port high-power ( not the keyboard) . The computer must be turned on and not sleep or rest .
    4. Try a different USB cable , if necessary.

Check the steps:
    1. Click (www.apple.com) for advice in order to prolong the battery life of the iPhone .
    2. If the display indicates the battery is almost empty , the iPhone will be responsible for ten minutes before use .
    3. When you charge the iPhone, be sure to fully load . The battery is fully charged when the battery icon appears in the upper right corner .
    4. If you charge the iPhone from your computer , do not connect the keyboard. In addition, the computer must be turned on and not sleep or rest. If the iPhone is connected to a computer off , standby mode or reserve battery of the iPhone could be discharged .
    Last edited by Pugsly; 27-06-2010 at 12:25 AM.