Thread: What are the features of Adobe Reader for Android

What are the features of Adobe Reader for Android

Adobe has released Adobe Reader for Android phones. I have a Nexus phone and I want this on my phone. But I am not aware about the features and support of this same. I had lots of scan files and ebooks. The best application for that is Adobe Reader. I am using the same on my desktop. I need the same on the phone. What are the best features of this portable tool. Thanks.

Re: What are the features of Adobe Reader for Android

The program of Adobe Reader for Android support for multi-point or you can say it is multi-touch. The portable tools offers you pinch to zoom or simply double tap for the same zoom action. You can drag to move to the next page or previous page. The crop box you can see on the left side is used for the same. As compare to the desktop version of Adobe Reader the mobile version gives you much better support.

I had found that the portable version of Adobe Reader has Fashion reflow option which takes into account the rich text documents with wide margins and then re-formatting of the document automatically for small screens so that you can get the maximum view. According to the official announcement of Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for Android than for Milestone Motorola and Nexus One

Acrobat Reader is compatible with Android Mobile 2.1. Adobe unveils its Flash 10.1 in beta for Android 2.2. Here Acrobat Reader for reading PDF format is available for free for android phones. You can directly download them from the official site by visiting the same on your phone. Adobe Reader is a reader of PDF files is free but on the same hand the minimum requirement for the same is Android 2.1.

The application is available on the Android Market. It is a free application through the Android Market and the size of this application is 4.3MB. It will allow the smartphone users to open the PDF documents found on the Web or received via email. Adobe says that its software offers support for multi-touch screens, for example by zooming in two fingers or by touching twice on the screen.

One best thing about this tool I like is that the display is also well optimized for small screens with automatic resizing of documents and switches automatically from portrait to landscape. Adobe Reader, which is now a free alternative for premium offerings such as BeamReader PDF viewer. You need atleast the 2.1 version of Android to run this. You can download it form online and use it. There are not issue on Android phone.

This software allows you to simply read documents in pdf format on your smartphone. Adobe Reader is a simple program for its use. You can also read your document by placing your phone vertically or horizontally. On the other hand it allows you to open and read pdf documents received by email which is very important so that you can access your documents anytime.