Thread: Shift key locked on Macbook pro

Shift key locked on Macbook pro

Hello,
    The keyboard of my Macbook Unibody is locked in uppercase. Moreover, the start of it only runs without extensions. Some keys do not work any more, cmd, alt, ctrl. A slowness of execution is particularly visible in the bone. Note that I have made no physical manipulation software or the keyboard. The computer was switched to time there and functioning normally. If any one has an solution for this then please post I am interested. Thank you.

Re: Shift key locked on Macbook pro

Even I do have a same problem with my macbook pro, I dismantled and checked each of the keys and none appeared to block or obstruct by external elements. Furthermore, it is my working tool and aware of possible intrusions even this one does not move the office. Really, I do not understand that could happen and especially how to remedy. In addition, when using eg the "o" button or a letter to associates, always the same. Thank you.

Try with another keyboard (external USB)?
    In System Preferences > Text & Language > Input Method, check the Keyboard Viewer, and then displays it (using the flag menu in the upper right side of the hour) to see what the Mac "sees" as buttons pressed. I hope this will help you.

The keys that do nothing the first time, but are awaiting the next. Complicated to explain, but that's normal. The keys are kept in darker gray, then there at the time of capture is not seen as being depressed. Try-in some, to see if they are seen as being buried alone. Alternatively, try using another keyboard (external)? As the Mac starts spontaneously without extensions (in Safe Boot), that does mean that the Shift key pressed (or perceived) from the boot, so it's probably not a software problem.

Thank you for your help and accurate information. Some keys are working hand in hand, other anymore. Currently, I use an external keyboard and everything is going well. I gather that the keyboard of my Macbook is a complicated process. Should I turn towards the Apple Service? What will you suggest me in this case?