Thread: Lenovo U330 issues with screen

Lenovo U330 issues with screen

I use a Lenovo U330 laptop and the problem is with the screen. I have installed Windows 7 to it. The screen bears with a white bar. I do not know why is this happening? I have tried a lot to make the things to work well. Have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted and work well for the thing. It would be helpful.

Re: Lenovo U330 issues with screen

It could be related to the driver for the video card that is been installed to the system. It would be essential and necessary that you do check out and perform for the thing. You need to work out as required it will be helpful. So process as needed. You may then be able to sort the thing. So do work out and then make the changes.

You need to install the updated driver for the application or the device. This may then help you well for sorting the thing. Install the updated driver and then make the aspects to be performed. It will be helpful for you then. So do look and get the implementation. This will surely let you to process and work accordingly as needed. It will be helpful. So do check and make the changes.

I would suggest you to perform a clean boot service and then make the installation of the driver. It will be helpful and you can thus make the modification. All you need to do is to type msconfg in the search box and then hit enter. Now choose Hide all Microsoft service and then disable the service. Restart the system and work as required.

Restart the system under safe mode and then make the thing to work well as required. It will be helpful for you so that I can make the changes. install the driver under this mode and then look for the possible implementation. It will be helpful for you as required. You may then check for the aspect and look for the conclusion and process.