Thread: Lenovo Ideapad y510 one key recovery

Lenovo Ideapad y510 one key recovery

On my Lenovo Ideapad Y510, there is an icon "OneKey Recovery" that can be clicked to start the backup procedure. Two possibilities: 1. Store the computer partition on an image file. In situation when computer crashes then can I be able to restore my computer from image 2. Make a bootable recovery disk as of a backup image. Someone please tell me what will be the best method to choose here. Thanks

re: Lenovo Ideapad y510 one key recovery

For your information, the use of a migartion tool or cloning is only going to transfer or copy the operating system to the new hard drive. So, it doest not include the One Key Recovery program. Incase you have not deleted or wiped the original hard drive that can with your Lenovo device then you will still be able to make a backup of the factory operating system or make a One Key Recovry usb flash drive so that you might be able to use your new SSD with OKR functioning.

Even I am using a new Lenovo Laptop that came with the operating sytem and all other programs preinstalled but I am not able to use this One Key Recovery progam. So I was wondering what should I do about it? Isnt there any solution to get a clone of the Operating System or I have to use a Windows DVD instead? Thanks for any information in advance.

In reading your response about Onekyrecovery, I say you could help me. I reset my computer galley in its factory state. I have three partiton on my hard drive 160GB. one for windows, one for the restoration LENOVO and another for Linux. Vista is dead, I'm coming over to run after trying to launch the restoration of the OneKey Recovery.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: Lenovo Ideapad y510 one key recovery

You can check out the procedure in the below image, which is actually the original method to use the One Key Recovery on Lenovo laptops:

One Key Recovery Tutorial
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's