Thread: Lenovo U450P battery problem

Lenovo U450P battery problem

Hello,
    I bought a laptop, six months ago. It works great, except my battery. Still a few weeks, my battery was a bit near 2hours, but the day after, it increased to 45 minutes. Is it wrong that is? The laptop is 6 months old and giving a problem with its battery. If someone has an solution or an idea regarding the same then please met me know.

Re: Lenovo U450P battery problem

Remember to remove the battery from the slot when your laptop is used on the sector, except of course to charge the battery. Despite what is said, does not allow the battery charge than it can permanently have a long life more important. If the battery is stored, to a full load before and from time to time, think about making it work (a charge cycle and discharge, then a new charge before a new storage). Storage at room temperature is recommended.

When using the PC on battery, it often takes to run the battery on the widest possible scope. Loads when it reaches 35% then discharge when it is only 75% capacity introduced what it calls a "memory effect" which depends on the type of materials used. It is better to re-charge the battery to 5% and disconnect the mains at 100%.

To say that a battery is not eternal and that the materials "age". Also a problem is never mentioned: the battery is composed of two (see more) materials which combined together produce an exchange of electrons between them. This exchange of electrons that generates electricity

In your case, a means of simple test:

1 / discharge your battery to death (no hesitation)
    2 / then make him a charging / discharging Complete (PC off for charging is better)
    3 / parks Last load then a block.

I have a same problem for me. Except that overnight my battery had more autonomy. I charged the battery power supply but it allows me to use my laptop. After a few weeks, my computer will not boot even plugged. Or so he cut sharply after a few minutes of operation. I did a test run the laptop to the mains without battery and the computer has not stopped. So I acknowledge the battery. Even when it is still expensive even cheaper than a new laptop.