Thread: Lenovo Y560 laptop pixel issue on display

Lenovo Y560 laptop pixel issue on display

I have a Lenvo Y560 laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem that I face is with the pixels of the display. The pixels when been closely watched it is notified that they are moving in unarranged manner and is not able to work well as required. The pixels are moving here and there. I do not know what could have been the problem. Please help me out for getting the thing to be worked well. It will be helpful.

Re: Lenovo Y560 laptop pixel issue on display

The problem would be related to the application or the driver for the video card that is been installed. it is needed and essential that you check out for the thing that is you need to look that the driver which is been installed is not appended with bug and you do not have any issue. This will surely let you to get to the proper output and function as required. So do check out.

Perform a reinstallation of the driver. All you need to do is to open the control panel option and then check for the required driver that is in the add/remove program. Now select the driver and then click on remove button. This will then surely let you to get to a proper solution. This will let you to get to a proper output. Now after removing install the fresh copy of the driver. It will be helpful for you.

There is another way through which you can make the changes as needed. It will be helpful for you and get the aspects to be sorted. All you need to do is to install the application under compatible mode. You need to right click on the installer.exe file and then make it install under compatibility mode for Windows p under properties section. This will surely help you out well for making the aspect to the executed.

You need to process well by making the things to work well that is by following the steps as mentioned below:

• Open the Device manager option
    • Now you need to go for Monitors
    • This will then you need to right click on plug and play monitor or whatever you have and click properties
    • Now check out on details tab
    • You need to click on Hardware Id's

You need to switch to 16bit color in Windows mode. I hope this will help you well.

Follow the instruction that is been mentioned by Bon-Z. It will surely help you to a better conclusion and then make the changes as needed. It will be helpful for you and get sort the thing. Do work and function as needed. This will then let you to get the application to be performed and work as needed. So do check for the thing and make the changes.