Thread: Lenovo U330 - How to turn off WiFi

Lenovo U330 - How to turn off WiFi

I have purchased a used laptop of Lenovo U330. I want to connect an internet with the help of WiFi connectivity. I am not familiar with this laptop and thats why I don’t know about most of the functions of it. Actually I don’t know how to turn off the WiFi connectivity in this laptop. So can anyone tell me how do I turn on the WiFi connectivity of my Lenovo U330. Thanks for any information in advance.

Re: Lenovo U330 - How to turn off WiFi

You can easily turn on the WiFi connectivity in your Lenovo U330 laptop. All you need to do is just press the Fn+F5 key on the keyboard which enables the WiFi connectivity on your laptop. After that you can search for the wifi internet that you want to connect and easily get connected to the internet. And if you want to turn off the WiFi connectivity then you have to again press the Fn+F5 key which disables the WiFi connectivity again.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: Lenovo U330 - How to turn off WiFi

I think that there might be a wireless switch on the laptop, probably on the front side, which you need to activate and after that you will also be required to activate wireless by pressing the FN+F5 keys on the keyboard. You will get notification in your system tray that the wireless connectivity is turned on. Just click on it and then simply try to connect to the internet by searching it to get connected.

I have tried all the solutions give in the above post but still it doesnt seem to be working. I have already swtiched on the Wifi tab which is located in the front of the notebook. I have also activated the Wifi by way of F5 and it shows up the green color which means it is enabled but still I am not able to see my wifi signal located 2 feet from me. I have a working laptop without any other issues. I have also installed all the lan drivers in my laptop. Can anyone please help me out? Thanks