Thread: Lenovo T510 with fresh Windows XP sp3 install - "Other Devices"

Lenovo T510 with fresh Windows XP sp3 install - "Other Devices"

I have just bought up the Lenovo T510 and installed the fresh copy of the Windows XP Service Pack 3. After the installation of Windows XP SP3 i have installed all the driver of the laptop but when i checked the Device Manager it is showing the "!" mark on some of the device which are given below:
    Code:
    SM Bus Controller
    Base System Device
    So can anyone tell me where to get the driver of the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Lenovo T510 with fresh Windows XP sp3 install - "Other Devices"

I think that the driver of the same is come up with the Laptop only. You might have got a installation CD with the Laptop purchased which is having all the driver for your laptop. So check out for the CD and install it one again which will install the driver for the System of your. Try this out see whether it is working for you or not.

I have already used the CD of the Laptop which comes with it and installed the complete driver once again but let me tell you that after the installation of the driver when i get into the device manager i am getting the same error on the two devices as i was getting before. So please let me know about the driver download.

Then i can only advise you to check the Lenovo official site which is having the download for all the driver of it. As they are the manufacturer they might having the download of all the driver of the same. For that first thing that you have to do is to fill up the information of your device and then only you can download the driver itself from the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiro View Post
    Then i can only advise you to check the Lenovo official site which is having the download for all the driver of it. As they are the manufacturer they might having the download of all the driver of the same. For that first thing that you have to do is to fill up the information of your device and then only you can download the driver itself from the site.
    I have gone through the site which you have asked me to do. After the downloading all the driver i have installed it but it is still having the same problem as it was having before. Now what should i do to get rid of this issue.

I am unable to find the reason behind the not getting any driver working for you. Here i am giving you the download for the same so if you are having any issue then download the these driver.
    Driver 1
    Driver 2

I have gone through the link which you have given me and the links are working for me. I have download the driver for the Lenovo T510 with fresh Windows XP sp3 and after the installation of the same the issue related to the yellow flag on other devices is got resolved. Many thanks to you for helping me out.