Thread: DNS is not working on Lenovo

DNS is not working on Lenovo

I have configured the 64-bit Windows 7 in my T500, and I have problems when linking to a wireless network. Wired network is working fine, but when I link to a wireless network (no wireless network) DNS is not working on Lenovo. I can ping and link to the site using the IP, but it refused to solve domain names. I have verified that the accurate DNS server is used. I have updated all of Lenovo's system update some beta drivers, but that does not solve the problem.

Re: DNS is not working on Lenovo

I also encounter the same problem, although I do not know if I can get it to work reasons. I tried Windows 7 64-bit systems to access the wireless connection manager and have the same DNS error in the results - so my assumption is that it is inherent in Windows 7.
    - Disconnect the access point.
    - Whether to run command line from the start - run the command, then enter "cmd" or All Programs - Accessories - Run - "cmd" in the
    - Enter "ipconfig / flushdns", the cursor
    You must get an alert telling you the successful closure of the refresh command window with the wireless access point to reconnect. This should work.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Finally I got the solution for this problem. It seems like a VPN with my wireless driver software and compatibility issues. (Even if you are not using VPN). When disabled, "Taming of soft light filtering Internet wireless connection" then it will works good - but then I once again will not be able to use wireless and this is a problem, for the virtual private network.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am facing this problem in my three different Lenovo notebook computer. They are 4446 - 25U model. This is indeed reflected in the notebook computer models. I am in the business environment, all systems are joined to the domain and all are running XP Pro. All of this will level the internal and external IP addresses, but will not resolve domain name (not the internal or external). They were working properly, and then suddenly began to deal with this problem, and it is still unresolved.

I have not seen any installed software to create a layered service providers seem to be the only match that I am having I have seen the symptoms according to the MS. I restored it using the Vista recovery disc. I do not have time to fiddle with it, so I just restored it with the Vista issues. I have seen more than two weeks is the same question in it. DNS does not work. Stop the DNS service has been re-start, both sides have static allocation DNS and DHCP address by the new user account is created, remove all unnecessary software, and several other seemingly unrelated things have changed, look around but nothing is ready to work, I cannot let the DNS to resolve names.

I am not confident that my problem is similar to yours, but it sounds very similar to some indication. I have a 32-bit Intel 5100 AGN W7 and the wireless adapter to connect the new T400's. I can connect to different wireless networks without problems. But after a period of random work, I lose my ability to link to Internet. If I diagnosis, it tells me I cannot link to DNS server. I cannot ping any external web URL or IP. But, I can ping the router and link itself to other computers on the LAN. If you can find the solution for this problem then please let me know.

Power down the wireless connection that will solve the problem, but takes a long time. After much trial and error, I have figured out that if I enter "ipconfig / release" after the "ipconfig / update", I can browse the Internet to restore, at least temporarily. This happened to me at least five different types of adapters, including I myself have never given me problems in the past the wireless network, so it does not seem to be a wireless network or router problem. This problem seems to be getting worse, the wireless signal is weak