Thread: Lens error "28 - 90mm D type Nikkor"

Lens error "28 - 90mm D type Nikkor"

I have recently purchased the Nikon 18-70mm AF-S DX Zoom Nikkor Lens. Now I am facing a problem in it. I am constantly getting the message as "28 - 90mm D type Nikkor". When I tried to search on an Internet I didn't get any solution. So thought that you guys may be knowing something about it.!! If anyone, over there is knowing anything about this error, please provide some information about solving this error. Any other information regarding this topic would be grateful.!!

Re: Lens error "28 - 90mm D type Nikkor"

I am also facing the same problem. Initially I thought that only I was having the problem. The 28-90mm is represented for the focal length assortment of the lens. In additional words the quantity of zoom on the lens. On a standard 35mm camera a focal length of 50mm is measured normal, so your lens would cover a range from extensive angle to some zoom. The D is the type of lens. It is a Nikkor specific specification. Nikkor has 2 fundamental types of auto focus lenses Type D and G (more on the professional side). The only disparity between Nikon AF-D and AF-G lenses is that AF-G has no space ring. This means that the aperture must be accustomed electronically through the camera body.

Single point, but the portrait and macro level diaphragm is not really the same thing. I'm IN macro F5, F24 0, 0, and rarely above f4, 0 ... And then opening up a macro perspective it is therefore infinitely less than 3 or 4 meter open you are going to be down sharply to the maximum f5, 0 1 / 1 ratio. I will say that you should do some R and D to get resolved your problem.

What you want to make the macro? Because some bugs, a 60mm is short. I know that true relation 1 / 1, the distance of MAP will not be fundamentally different between a 60 and 90, but on wider shots, it can make a real difference. The AF-S is new (well, a few months). The 60mm AF is the previous generation in SWM and without internal focusing (IF), which means it grows a few inches closer in MAP.

On flickr, there is a "button" retail side of the picture that gives you full details, including focal length and the opening and maximum opening of object used. All this to say that the photo was taken Maria 300mm f4 for one of them, if I refer to Flickr. The 85 mm is still a ratio Q / P uncertain ... no FX, opens at 3.5 and roughly 20% cheaper than the 105 VR is made of sterner stuff ...

I would like to recommend you should redirect to Nikon's website. They have loads of information and you can stick together the Nikonian's forum, where you can gain knowledge an assortment. You do not have a camera predicament to fix but an ignorance problem to fix.

The special lenses are rarely necessary, and expensive, but when you need it, we cannot do without it ... Regarding the goals of reducing vibration, Canon is far ahead ... The PC lenses are special lenses with tilt and shift that expand photographic possibilities. Tilt movements allow obtaining a large depth of field even at maximum aperture, while keeping the focus on the entire subject. The Shift movements correct the trapezoidal effect shooting tall objects such as buildings, so that the subject does not look distorted.

It should be noted that the range Nikon has much broader, since it still contains objectives manual focus for its traditional boxes, such as Nikon Fm3. Here the range of optical rather unusual that are little more than custom. Some lenses are redundant, for cons, some are very interesting, as the 50mm f/1.2 800mm f/5.6 or MF IF-ED, which have no equivalent in autofocus Nikon . These lenses are compatible with the new chassis, at least the high-end boxes. It should therefore not be neglected in comparison with Canon.